Reviews for The Broken Orrery
Ranea chapter 40 . 8/12
Reread for the 3rd time. Still as eager and greedy for the rest of the story as ever. Nicely done. Please update soon!
rrrada.t chapter 40 . 7/29
OMG This is by far one of the best Aerith/Seph fanfictions I have ever read! Your writing and depiction of their characters are everything. This is the first time I have ever read this fic but once I started omg I seriously couldn’t stop, which is exactly why i ended up finishing the latest chapter at 2 in the morning even though i have to go to work tmr at 6 lol but yeah what can i say, your writing got me hooked and even if I want to go to sleep I cant because, again, I just cant stop reading. please please please continue to write this story. I dont even know how to properly express my love for your story, it’s just too good. Thank you for the story, hoping I would get to read the next chapter soon️
The Jingo chapter 40 . 7/18
This is amazing.
Lulu chapter 40 . 6/28
Holy frick. That was incredible. Please post your paypal link in your bio. I want to pay you.
sevilla.princess17 chapter 1 . 5/21
shiitttt! you finally updated. I almost thought this was gonna be a part of my Aerith/Sephiroth unfinished stories. gosh! you kept us waiting and finally, the wait is overrr.. thanks for the update. you are a very good writer tbh
Shiirael chapter 40 . 5/18
omg omg omg I was and still am so so SO excited that you updated! Just as I had finally lost faith, and actually started to worry that something may have happened to you... Well, I'm extremely glad to see that you are in fact alive. This chapter tho... oof. Love it though. Your characterization is still so on-point, and as always, I love your descriptions, even of just little, subtle things; everything feels so real with the way you write. Reading your tale, it beggars belief at times that the origins of all this was a video game (however awesome). Please, please keep at this. I can't wait to read what happens next, if you choose to bless us with it! Be well.
Shivii-Chan chapter 1 . 5/13
omg im literally re reading this and then you update im crying omg im so excited to read the new chap thank you!
You updated!OMIGOSH IM SO HAPPY! Though I felt really sad for this chapter... my heart wrenched with the pain Sephiroth felt for what Aerith did and what's more... the paind of Kitrinka's death dug a deeper wound inside me! Now you really have to update this, I think I'll be needing that next chapter or else tha lain in my chest won't go away...

Wonderful story, descriptively written! You are such a great writer! I love you!
Eternal-Tearz chapter 1 . 5/8
Oh man - the wait for the chapter 40 has been well worth it. The pacing is beautiful and the internal struggles for both Aerith and Sephiroth are so believable. I look forward to reading the next chapter!
Ultimate blazer chapter 40 . 5/8
I don't have enough words to describe how beautiful is this story.
Trance Sephiroth chapter 40 . 5/7
I reviewed this chapter twice already, but I did it through the app so it showed up as guest for some reason. I'm doing it again because I want my FF account to show up. I've reviewed this story before, and I want you to know that even though it been years, I'm still reading and still waiting on that next chapter, this story is just to good to forget. Please keep on fighting the good fight.
newtranslatortopu chapter 40 . 5/7
I swear...I've been waiting for so long for this...checking it everyday.
SevrynVitali chapter 1 . 5/6
Amazing. Absolutely fantastic. I cannot begin to express all of the emotions you stir within me. Your writing skills are superb! I cannot wait to read what happens next!
This chapter brought me to tears! So well written.
sakurablossomhime chapter 40 . 5/6
I waited for this chapter like one would a New York best seller because it's that precious of story overall to me. You are a treasure to the Sephiroth/Aerith(is) community. Your writing skills are always well thought out, edited, and prepared for the general reader to understand and enjoy. This particular chapter was so emotional! Sephiroth is having to really face his humanity through Aerith in a love he is ill equipped to handle. Of course his first thought would be to 'just forget.' He's a mess without her in the world and it scares him to know that. His Chocobo...where do I even start? Them together range from from protective to tragic in the end. I hope to all that's holy something can be done for her, that she's not permanently gone. Anyway, this was a beautiful chapter that really no words could fully express. Just know you have a undying fan of the fandom, the pairing, and of you the writer of this story.