Reviews for The Broken Orrery
A Fan chapter 43 . 6/22
Just wanted to say that I recently found this story and read it straight through within a couple of days. It's super rare for me to read anything that quickly unless it's something I really love. Your story is amazing. Your writing is incredible and I really look forward to whenever your next update is.
Grenespek chapter 43 . 1/28
I love the descriptions in this chapter. It's not just how you describe but you seem to know what and how much to describe to make it all feel real. Her hollowed nostalgia as she finally completed her journey was so satisfying and eerie.
Guest chapter 43 . 11/14/2021
Heck yeah!
MihrSythis chapter 43 . 10/11/2021
Thank you! You are amazing! Please never stop writing! Ever faithfully awaiting more of this amazing taleSevryn Vitali
GretchenBlue chapter 43 . 10/10/2021
Bro….bro..BROOOO! Thank you so..so much for updating. My heart is in literal tatters, but at least her journey was not or nought. God, I need these two together again desperately.

You, my dear, are an exceptional writer.
tocasia chapter 43 . 10/9/2021
I love this. There are so many wonderful lines!

"Swallowed in an abyss of liquid silence"
Wow! It is like that, jumping into the deep ocean. The absence of noise seems rarely mentioned in sensory descriptions of being submerged, but you're so right. I felt this phrase.

It's so cool that she thought to use an ice spell to foil infrared sensors! That's very clever.

Loved the kelp, too.

"Shivering like a creature either very young or very old"
Ooh, very nice!

"towards the blurry thumbprint of the rising sun"
Beautiful.

The trees in the sleeping forest are kind of sycamore-shaped, aren't they? Nice.

The trade of the knife felt very meaningful.

I'm sure Sephiroth will be just fiiiiiine. Well, not completely sure, actually. I hope so though.
Myahle chapter 43 . 10/9/2021
I get so excited every time I receive an update for this story.

Your diction is splendid, and the way you craft the narrative and imagery is always so vivid. I simply love how you write.

My heart aches for both characters; they were so close, yet so far. It's cruel how the world tears them apart after finally coming together, but I'm here for the delicious angst nonetheless, haha. I hope they're able to reunite soon and tackle this quest together!

Thank you for sticking with this story for so long. It's truly one of my all-time favorites and the best I've read for Sephiroth/Aeris. I look forward to the next update!
AshRose chapter 43 . 10/9/2021
This story is so raw and so real
Guest chapter 43 . 10/9/2021
Oooh im so sad, i was so worried for Aerith through this whoke chapter. Beautifully written, as always. Thank you so much for continuing to update this story ️️ i love it
Trance Sephiroth chapter 43 . 10/9/2021
Damn, that was rough…it felt so short although it wasn’t. I don’t know what to say to this other than great job. I’m a bit upset because I know It will be a while before the next chapter, but the wait is always worth it. Stay safe and I hope you’re doing well, whoever you are.
Evara Silvaen chapter 43 . 10/9/2021
This chapter was a delight to read, even if heartbreaking in content...or perhaps because of it. I remain a total sucker for angst. And with that in mind, just what is going to be asked of Aerith next? Because we all know when you think you've lost everything there's at least one more thing to give. Thank you for another great chapter!
elerielina chapter 42 . 8/12/2021
It feels like somebody took my heart and dropped it into a bucket of boiling tears.
elerielina chapter 33 . 8/12/2021
Dammit Sephiroth! Just kiss her already! D:
Grenespek chapter 42 . 7/31/2021
You're really very good at seasoning sweetness with scale, danger and angst, really offsets and intensifies it. I loved the imagery and abrupt brutality of the cliffhanger. I look forward to the fallout and persist in foolhardy hope for a happy resolution, lol.
Violetta-san chapter 42 . 6/19/2021
I appreciate you, and this story, from the bottom of my heart. Truly.