Reviews for Kidnapped
make more please
Guest chapter 9 . 3/7/2014
keep going! need more!
Guest chapter 8 . 3/7/2014
really great! super exciting and sweet! well enough done that i actually kind of can see dramione, even though i have always been super against it...
HomiesOverHos chapter 9 . 9/1/2012
Omg no more story? It was getting so good
ElizaMassani chapter 9 . 7/13/2012
GAH! What's next write more PLEASE! I really like this story!
everlastingtrueromance chapter 9 . 4/9/2012
I hope you update this again someday:)
shaylove chapter 9 . 11/22/2010
I love this story! It's quite original :) update please! I want to find out what happens and who dies!
ShelbzieSue chapter 9 . 9/7/2010
please update soon
AlannaLeFeauMalfoy chapter 9 . 7/25/2010
I really want to know what happens next! So you really need to update! PLEASE? What is the next task? What will happen with Harry and Ron? SO MANY QUESTIONS!

I will make you cookies if you update... to be given to you in my next review that will occur with the update!
Haeli Elizabeth chapter 6 . 2/13/2010
well...i love this story so much. haha and i laughed so hard at the "OH FUCKING MERLIN COCK SHIT!" part. hahaha
Music24601 chapter 9 . 2/13/2010
I Like this Story. *SMILES*
Music24601 chapter 8 . 2/6/2010
I think this story is VERY good. Keep up the good work. *SMILES*
TwiDi chapter 8 . 2/5/2010
awesome action! was about to have a heart attack at some points lol

Great work ;)
Melora chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
For further writing, you may be interested in this site:

w. sapientimagic. com (without the spaces)

It's a role playing site based on the Harry Potter world.

Either way, good luck with your writing and I look forward to reading more.

Melora Brockert, SUM student
pansy25 chapter 7 . 2/1/2010
Good old Hermione. She always saves the day.

Why does Blaise have to be a prick? He has Rowina now. What else does he want. I wish you kill him soon. An added bonus would be if you kill Rowina too. Never liked her really.

Why is it that I think that Malfoy likes taken women because Hermione was already taken to begin with. The mess started with Draco and Blaise and of course with Rowina as the ping pong ball. It would be nice to just kill them both and let Hermione divorce the Weasel. Heck he's not even doing anything right now...
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »