Reviews for Soul Sacrifice
SoMa shipper chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
The first fanfic that got me in tears.
Trust me I've never really cried before but this got out all the tears.
It would be good if Soul didn't have to die :(
But your writing is so fantastic!You've really brought out the characteristics of Soul.
*ninja appears cutting onions*
Crap :(
CarolinaEirasSa chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Oh. My. God.
You're a genius of narratives.
This is amazing! The pace is just perfect to make this an absolute tear jerker (and this is a pretty stone hearted person talking). Enough description to make this feel as real as it can be but not so much that the reader loses the grasp on all the feelings. The way you use more memories, observations of the present and conjectures of the future instead of always just describing feelings really transports the reader into the mind of the narrator because that's how people actually process thoughts. Not by making complicated comparisons and detailed descriptions of their emotions but by simply observing the present and comparing it to the past to imagine what will happen in the future (basically, a learned cause-consequence chain).
Do keep writing stories in the first person. You have a natural, unnaturally great talent for them. And a maybe a knack for tragedies, too, although I'm quite sure you'd do just as well in many other genres.
Congrats on this awesome story and I hope you keep writing for a long long time :)
goonforlife11 chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
This is amazing! You are a really good writer :)
TiffaChan chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
very very well done! I told myself I'd read some of it, get up and do something, and read some more, but I couldn't stop. Its also interesting to see a story told without actually using dialogue too, and it seemed quite appropriate. Defnitely a fave!
Moss chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
This fic is like a drug.

I can't stop reading it, no matter how many times I try ;w; It's just...so good.
KATSKORE chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
yush... its soo sad but very detailed and complexed. i cant take my eyes off of this sad but cute story. if i have a fanfiction, i will fave dis
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Okay, those last paragraphs...so powerful. That's all I can say...the way you kept his narrative, even after he was gone, was so perfect. It was detached, and utterly heart-wrenching. I just can't stop reading this, and tearing up.
Moss chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
This is the only fanfic that has ever made me cry.

It was really great, the writing was incredible, and the end...

Oh my god.

Just...wow.

*runs away to sob in a corner*
WHO DRANK ALL MEH GATORADE chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
This made me cry ;(
Kikwoka chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Beautiful, the grammar was a little off in places, but beautiful non the less.

The way you write from Soul's point of view in that detached way is absolutely wonderful, it's almost poetic. It's as if the blocks of paragraphs are expanding on the lines of a poem - the lines in between the block of paragraphs )

Thank you very much for writing this _
Iceyfire141 chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
That was such a sad story! Even though it was a very good one. I really liked the amount of detail in it. It kept it alive. Plus the fact that you managed to keep him in character at the same time is amazing. This is sooo going on my favorites.
TheVariable chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
...Woah.

Just. Woah.

It's amazing, because I can see Soul's though process going like this-long sentences then shorter ones then long sentences again.

I do love the repetition of the promise section.

But. Woaaaaah.
now empty chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
t-that was so sad...i burst into tears on the last sentence...

it was so beautifully written, one of the best Soul Eater fics i read so far...:')
molotovmullet chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
goddammit, that was so bloody sad! TTTT

I wanna cry.

this is one of THE BEST Soul/Maka fanfictions I have EVER in the history of FOREVER read!

so sad.