Reviews for An Apple a Day
Shiki105 chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Another astounding fic delving into the minds of characters that readers rarely think about. Props, my friend! This was amazing. I always put Shamal down as the womaniser he's shown to be and that's the end of it, lol, but your fics are making me open my eyes to the inner thoughts of these characters. Good job!

Happy writing!
Miyavilurver chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
God this was wonderful. Loved all the characterizations! Awesome job
JaxWin chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Amazing job! Shamal is a much underappreciated character and your fic gave him a lot of depth. Your characterizations - of not just Shamal but all the characters, from Dino to Gokudera - were insightful and completely believable. This fic was a pleasure to read!
Iwaveatyou87 chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
I'm more in love with Shamal than I probably should be, and this story made my love justified :D

Fantastic job. It was amazing and lovely and deep and I LOVE it.
raisin bean chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Shamal isn't one of my favorite characters, and he isn't really popular either, but this story of yours made me appreciate him more.

I particularly liked the bit between Reborn and Shamal. It made perfect sense. The lollipops were a nice touch too.

Great job~
Dread Pirate Rinja chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
asjkdlfjkalsdf I'm kind of appalled that this hasn't had any reviews on it yet! This is a brilliant piece, with some fantastic insights into Shamal's character (and his relationship with the mafia as a whole). I loved all the little nuances of his character that you tossed in throughout his observations, through the flashbacks of times he's treated other patients, and his role as a doctor. Great Shamal fics always make me so excited!

Anyway, thank you so much for sharing! I really enjoyed reading this~ :D