Reviews for Memories from Cold Stones
AbbyGibbs chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Awww, my gosh, this is so sad, but so beautiful thanks for writing and sharing this story.

Take care,
esprit en deuil chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
I loved the momories you wrote there. I just hope that next year he can come and have his moment with his girls and leave the gun behind.
IMSLES chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
AW, that really touched my heart. I love his love for Shannon and Kelly!

Sue
Fed up with this crap chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Poor Gibbs and I like reading stories with memories of Shannon and Gibbs.
Gail Cregg chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Very sweet.
KricketWilliams chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Fin, you blew me away again. This story is gorgeous. I don't even watch NCIS, but you make me want to. I am guessing it probably is not always so poignant and beautiful; a shame that they don't have you!

This, in particular, was stunning:

He lays the bouquet of red roses at the marker of where his heart still resides.

Anyone who has lost someone can sympathize with him. Beautiful. Peace, Kricket
dolphinsiren is me chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
So sad...tough beautifully done...

Sometimes I think ... what does he feel when remembering his lost love ones... I think that he'll never forget ... that the universe where they live is vivid and very "real" in his mind.. may be some day he could eventually be happy again in someone's arms...but he'll never have their memories lost.

Thanks
STLFAN chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
Thank you for this. Beautifully written. Brought tears to my eyes. And answered the question Ducky posed on the episode. Nicely done.
LBQIO chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
love

poor gibbs
phoenix008 chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
This was truly a good write. After i watched the episode, i wondered how Gibbs had spent the past thanksgivings. now, my question's answered.
BettyBoop50 chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
Awesome! We know where his heart is. Great story.
Citation-2 chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
Well, quite a sad story, although very good.

The first two parts (the memories of Kelly and Shannon) moved me to tears, but the final lines chilled me.

I can't bear to think that almost 20 years later the pain is still so great to make him think of kiling himself... *sniffles*
Ditte3 chapter 1 . 11/26/2009