Reviews for Snakecharmer
ferball82 chapter 8 . 5/28
FYI - you're story has been plagiarized by u/7834017/Trent-Boult

It's a good story - is it going to continued?
Krimsons chapter 8 . 12/28/2015
I like the premise of this story so far. The world building in regards to the culture of Magical Britain and all the subtleties of it is well done, and you've introduced a lot of interesting plot lines to follow.

The pace could've been ramped up though; 60k words in, we've only been setting up the board, and aren't even done yet. For example, while I think Astoria's character is very complex and interesting, I can't help but feel like we could've started moving the pieces before we dived into her background.

Speaking of Astoria, what a sad story! That is some deep and dark stuff.

This story looks abandoned, but I'm holding out hope you'll update! Very interested to see how things play out.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/21/2015
Nothing turns a fic to trash faster than Lord Harry. (or derivatives)

Muggle bilge.
nice
1066wthec chapter 1 . 2/21/2015
nice.
zolydck chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
Thank you for avoiding deus ex machinima, and stating that you will have character growth instead of character change. Both are enjoyable.

well in canon by JK's own admission Dumbledore is machiavellian, doing whatever he believes necessary to ending the threat of voldemort.

Granted he isn't evil (or a prick) but he is most certainly is manipulative. This doesn't mean you have to follow canon (its fanfiction) but I felt I should point this out.

Anyways GL and this looks like an interesting read (I am looking forward to the political aspect)
s-david-m chapter 8 . 11/12/2014
Lovely story, and the growing intrigue is delicious. I'd like to see how it all turns out, so please continue this soon!
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 2 . 8/18/2014
How unrealistic was Harry's action? He perceived danger by the sudden appearance of the girl who had company and Harry dropped his wand because the girl yelled loudly and he covered his ears. Bloody unlikely.
Da Zhang chapter 8 . 7/26/2014
Soooo, you going to update at all? I really like the story and since you updated another story recently, I assume that you are still using the site. Please update soon!
Wolfe7 chapter 8 . 4/26/2014
Brilliant characterization. I love how you're making use of the first-person perspective. Lies and not-lies. Wish you'd continue this one, but I suppose you've got your reasons not to. Mayhaps an improving review count should help counter those.
Madame Minuit12 chapter 8 . 4/25/2014
that is just brilliant :) I can't wait to read more!
electric2book chapter 8 . 12/19/2013
Please continue! Beautiful plot flow and character interaction, and loved how unique you made Astoria