Reviews for Snakecharmer
nice
1066wthec chapter 1 . 2/21
nice.
zolydck chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
Thank you for avoiding deus ex machinima, and stating that you will have character growth instead of character change. Both are enjoyable.

well in canon by JK's own admission Dumbledore is machiavellian, doing whatever he believes necessary to ending the threat of voldemort.

Granted he isn't evil (or a prick) but he is most certainly is manipulative. This doesn't mean you have to follow canon (its fanfiction) but I felt I should point this out.

Anyways GL and this looks like an interesting read (I am looking forward to the political aspect)
s-david-m chapter 8 . 11/12/2014
Lovely story, and the growing intrigue is delicious. I'd like to see how it all turns out, so please continue this soon!
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 2 . 8/18/2014
How unrealistic was Harry's action? He perceived danger by the sudden appearance of the girl who had company and Harry dropped his wand because the girl yelled loudly and he covered his ears. Bloody unlikely.
Da Zhang chapter 8 . 7/26/2014
Soooo, you going to update at all? I really like the story and since you updated another story recently, I assume that you are still using the site. Please update soon!
Wolfe7 chapter 8 . 4/26/2014
Brilliant characterization. I love how you're making use of the first-person perspective. Lies and not-lies. Wish you'd continue this one, but I suppose you've got your reasons not to. Mayhaps an improving review count should help counter those.
Madame Minuit12 chapter 8 . 4/25/2014
that is just brilliant :) I can't wait to read more!
electric2book chapter 8 . 12/19/2013
Please continue! Beautiful plot flow and character interaction, and loved how unique you made Astoria
Paladin Nox chapter 8 . 9/7/2013
I am really getting into this story. Very well written. Thanks for sharing and I look forward to your next update
Tilius chapter 8 . 8/7/2013
Interesting story.
Slytherin Potter chapter 8 . 7/2/2013
You must continue this plzzzzzzz I saw ur AN at the bottom so I hope to God it's still in the works because his is definitely goin into my favorites and alerts. All your characters are well written