Reviews for Thanksgiving Day
Really Big Hat chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
They way you wrote Nigel in this story reminded me of my dad. I don't know why though. I loved it nevertheless .
MaxandFang101 chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
That was so friken' CUTE! I just wanna hug Emma! :D I know what I'm thankful for, This Story! :D
XxTheUnspokenTruthxX chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
I'm a couple of months behind from the rest of your reviewers, but who cares. This is such as cute story. I hope you keep making more.
krazykookiegirl chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
aw! this is adorable! I love it! I totally imagine all of this taking place at my great-grandma's house...she had lots of space...I totally adore this! I'm definitely faving this.
Crystal Starling chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Very cute.
CANTfindKEYBORED chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
So cute! Loved it!
breezy-kuki chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
I LOVVE the name Keiko for Wally and Kuki's youngest lil girl.

...Laura...not so much lol. but she sounds like the (female) image of her father.

Cute! X3
tater06 chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
I loved the ending, there was nothing wrong with it! I love how Wally comes up with his answer! And you did the kids perfectly, all of em' perfectly believable! Awesome!
hellopandaluver chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
AW I LOVED IT !
TheNocturne chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
Hush, you, this was fantastic. I ADORED it.

It made me seriously happy as I'm struggling to write 3,0 words tonight for NaNo. Someone please stab me in the pancreas or something.

ANYWAY, you did a great job, this was very adorable. Wally SHOULD be glad for tea parties, oh ho ho.
Laurie43 chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
I wondered if i was going ot see a thanksgiving day fic on here and indeed i did

aww the kids are so cute esspecially keiko, laura and emma

i like the ending on how every wally and kuki momments were linked with tea parties lol

and the have that persuading power just like their tells me they are going to be just like her

well done and this is a definate fave!
goodbye wonderland chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
I KNEW I SHOULD HAVE WRITTEN A TURKEY DAY FIC!

You beat me to it, though yours would and IS totally better than mine would have been.

The kids were adorable - Keiko, Laura and Emma being more so. Emma's lisp thingy was insanely cute!

LOVED IT.

And Happy Thanksgiving to you!