Reviews for Miss Austen Regrets
IggyInin20218 chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
This is heartbreaking, but beautiful...
NRATQH chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
After reading this the first thing that popped into my mind was unique or different and realistic and some what sad... in truth I dont know how to describe my feelings about this fic. But your writing was beautifully done. and I do hope with all my heart that you continue to write (dont you dare stop!) because one thing is certain i think you have the potential to deliver something.. out of ordinary into the literary world )
JebaJo chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
oh my bejeezus it's a miracle i'm not crying.
ForeverMrs.Padfoot chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Reading this made me want to watch the movie all over again 3
Multiple Sarcasms chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Even if we don't see Tom and Jane interacting themselves, I absolutely love this! So simple, but so elegant. I particularly like the conclusions of both the flashbacks as well as Miss Lefroy's last rejoinder... This is wistful. Beautiful.
Kassaremidybelljesslynn chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
You are right, it is a bit melodramatic, but considering that was what I was looking for, it hit the spot nicely.

Very well written, and yes it made perfect sense and I loved it.
PREttYPAIN chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
!So good! You really captured the whole bittersweet feeling that the movie had.

I loved Becoming Jane but could never stand to rewatch the ending, lol. I always stop watching it as soon as it starts getting sad. I'm a baby, I know. :P
CaroH99 chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
I'm currently writing my own Becoming Jane ending, but I must say that your made want to cry. It's so beautiful the way you made the reader dive into Jane's mind as she had the conversation with Miss Lefroy.

Well, have a nice day

Cheers,

Carolina H.
tamiasangel chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
Your Jane Austin seemed sad but resolved and you did a good job showing how star-struck Jane Lefroy is. You show a really good sense of character in a very short fic. I really enjoyed reading this. Please write more.