Reviews for Aro's Pet
Book loving weirdo chapter 20 . 3/10
it should have been an EspenxBella story
Book loving weirdo chapter 21 . 3/10
did Edward and Bella kill Espen
Lolgirl27 chapter 21 . 12/31/2013
WTH? THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A ARO BELLA STORY
ThatHollyChick chapter 20 . 9/30/2013
love
AwesomeAngel12 chapter 21 . 12/24/2012
That's it?!...aww I was sorta starting to think that Bella and Espen would fall in love and Edward would just stay an ass :(
Exivus chapter 21 . 8/17/2012
How is this categorized under Bella&Aro pairing, is beyond me. Lots of spelling and grammar mistakes and the whole story was very rushed and made no sense in the end.
I dream of Jasper chapter 21 . 8/3/2012
You were doing a great job, but really I do not like the ending at all. You have some spelling/gramatical errors that need worked on, but overall you did a good job writing! Thanks for the story.
TaliaFosness chapter 21 . 7/26/2012
Okay... I like Edward again... but he is still a D.I.C.K!
TaliaFosness chapter 20 . 7/26/2012
Poor Bella, Edwards a jack ass. I was never really fond of him. At all actually. And the Cullens are being troublesome. If they would have changed Bella, she wouldn't be in this mess. How could they just shut her out like that? Wasn't Carlisle and Esme supposed to be like her second 'mother and father'? Screw them man. Screw them all.
TwistedNeiviv chapter 21 . 6/11/2012
Hmmm. If I had realized it was actually a Bella/Edward story I wouldn't have read it to the end. I was hoping for a Bella/Aro story. Eh. *shrugs* Hate when the plot gets lost - it gets frustrating, as a writer, when that happens. Umm. That's all. :)
Edsabella Cullen chapter 20 . 5/22/2012
and I do agree with some of the other reviewers for your story, you do have a interesting plot here, but the writing do need some work, for future references you might want to get someone to be your beta so they can proof read and fix a few mistakes before you post the chapter.

again, I have to say thanks for writing this, it really is a interesting story, it's sad you have to leave it incomplete like this. I really think this could be a good story, of course, even better if you rewrite and complete it and have someone beta this for you before posting.
Edsabella Cullen chapter 21 . 5/22/2012
ok... well... thanks for writing this story, the previous chapters were good and I was really interested in finding out what happens next. but I have to say, after I read this last chapter, I think that it sucked, cuz u ended it totally different from how it was summarized. this is totally not what I expected, I get that u lost the plot for this story, but still... having the story end like this is very disappointing... I really hope that u might consider rewriting this in the future and actually finish it properly, cuz I really look forward to seeing how this story would actually go, instead of this rushed and out-of-nowhere ending that just don't fit the original plot.
annamasen chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Oh my God, this story is awfully written. I like the idea of the plot, but it's unreadable! The sentences are shallow, plain, trivial. The dialogues are worthy of a Z-series soap drama. Please, do something to improve your writing, you have good ideas, but this problem stops you from communicate your feelings to your readers!
Serpentinia Malfoy chapter 21 . 1/30/2012
Liked the story... hated the ending. No offence or anything, but the volturi don't just let people get away with anything. It's bad for their reputation. You also might want to change the title and main pairing. TOTALLY misleading.
BloodyRosie chapter 21 . 11/6/2011