Reviews for The Darkest Light
John chapter 22 . 2/15
The only fanfict I find the time to come back to. Well detailed and rich with plot as always. Thank you.
Ghest chapter 22 . 2/9
sometimes I wish authors were inhuman in their capacity to write, this is one such time as I once again find myself at the end of the most recent chapter of one of your works. hope your wrist heals right, but I will reiterate my sentiments from Incarnate:

take your time.
StoneTheLoner chapter 9 . 1/28
This story is absolute sh*t. No... that isn't true. The ideas behind the story are fine, it's the speed the story moves at, or in other words the pacing that's sh*t. Unless you redo this story while keeping that in mind, this story will remain unreadable for me.
StoneTheLoner chapter 4 . 1/28
I'm going to give this story another 5 chapters at most. If by then it hasn't moved past this current stage where Naruto's nothing more than a little child afraid of almost everything, then I'm dropping this. The way he acts makes the story more realistic, yes. But it's hardly entertaining. And if it isn't entertaining why the h*ll would I waste my time on it?
IamOminous chapter 15 . 1/9
I find I dislike this a little more every chapter. I think It's because they get more and more oc, but I still like it and wish to read it to the end you are a great writer...
Computer Warlord chapter 14 . 12/20/2015
Man I would hate to teach naruto. Why would I risk being beaten to the inch of my life because some said I did this to naruto and I did that to naruto.
Yikari chapter 22 . 10/28/2015
Thank you for the update!

The mental image of a toad smoking out some amused me more than it probably should have. :D
ramze chapter 22 . 10/13/2015
more please, and quickly.
TimeForced chapter 1 . 10/11/2015
Only reason I'm reading is that I just got into Zatoichi's films, so this is like finding gold in the Sahara. I have to take a look, even if the shiny isn't gold.
Winter's Folly chapter 22 . 10/11/2015
Lovely.~
Dericof Diname chapter 22 . 10/10/2015
Great chapter. Thank you for the update.
So, next chapter will be your interpretation of Wave's mission. I cannot wait to see that.
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 22 . 10/10/2015
Great chapter, can't wait for more.
Guest chapter 22 . 10/10/2015
I love thi story of yours
Galeiam chapter 22 . 10/9/2015
Damn I just really love stories that step out Cannon's comfort zone and then build up a true AU with proper research into the subject matters.

It's such a relief from all the shit posting going on.
roboguy45 chapter 22 . 10/9/2015
Like this chapter, seeing Tenten suffer was a nice touch, but I hope she won't come out as a victim due to a Genjutsu. Hope to see what is to happen to Neji and Lee, seeing as Gai will probably be ashamed of the boy and they will probably hurt Lee more than anything. Don't know what would hurt Neji the most though.