Reviews for Classification
JaneGray chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
I loved this fanfiction :)
greatherorosalyn chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Oh my God. It has been years since I played this game. I use to be obsessed with it. I even did a psychoanalysis report on it for extra credit in high school. (there needs to be a sequel to this game). Anyway, that is a good question. Now that the classifications are gone, what is left. To tell you the truth the beauty of that game was both Rosalyn and Stan failed at being their classes. Stan with his lack of...well being evil. Rosalyn with a fake sense of professionalism. I want to read more fictions now.
sarota peech chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
I like it. One line really stuck out at me, or phrase rather. His imperious smile, i really like it. I think it has more point than it seems. i like the way it makes one think a bit about heroism... And i just love watching Stan tick Rosalyn off.
Luna Dial chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
I love the way you wrote Rosalyn. You always do so good when writing...I'm still jealous of your talents. XD

The one part that made me laugh is when Stan arrived onto the scene. I know the game said that Rosa was the comic relief, but I think Stan deserves that title more, don't you? : )
panlmc chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
A nice little read. ) Rosalyn and Stan always make me smile.