Reviews for I Run to You
debnin chapter 23 . 10/17/2011
... stupid bella how couldnt she see that if was his drugs and was on his jacket he wouldnt give it to her to wear
debnin chapter 18 . 10/16/2011
... god I fell his pain because im going more or less through the same thing he went through
debnin chapter 14 . 10/16/2011
... so they're back together, their love is so amazing
debnin chapter 12 . 10/16/2011
... what stupid father and what stupid friend
debnin chapter 10 . 10/15/2011
... the suspense is killing me softy
enka3 chapter 32 . 10/15/2011
Nice ending! Great story
enka3 chapter 30 . 10/15/2011
Lovely chapter!
enka3 chapter 27 . 10/14/2011
Finally! Very good chapter!
enka3 chapter 20 . 10/14/2011
:( Jasper is leaving...nice chapter, even though I don't like Bella drinking
enka3 chapter 18 . 10/14/2011
I like your story, and i hope they will be alright
artieQ chapter 17 . 10/11/2011
Dragged, not 'drug'

Honestly, your story is quite good, so far I've been able to overlook missing words and improper (sometimes invented) tenses. Usually I drop out first chaper if I spot anything like that. However, the consistency of these mistakes are slowly dampening my overall experience of your well constructed, intriguing story. I will persevere, just thought I'd let you know..
TACAitsH chapter 7 . 10/4/2011
oooo! I'm excited for next chapter! This is getting so good. oh and on my last comment I meant to say how I love how you completely changed the story and ..for the most part the characters...but there is still a little hint of the original twi-ness in here...I loooove it! Nicely done :D.

Oh and yes, I thought their reactions to seeing eachother were super dramatic..it was awesome though haha.
TACAitsH chapter 6 . 9/26/2011
shit gets real? Oooomg I'm excited!

Okay, I just gotta say: I love music references in this. They're great...I mean not 3oh3 or lady gags...but yea you get it.

OHHHHH! and I love that part in there about the reason Alice is still in forks..she's waiting for someone. I love how you have a com
DifferentialEquation chapter 32 . 9/20/2011
beautifully written. great story.

:}
TACAitsH chapter 5 . 9/20/2011
it just gets better and better! I love how Emmett likes Supernatural haha. ooooimg I love the direction this fic is going in.
1,106 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »