Reviews for I Run to You
darkangel0212 chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
good job on your stories
phoebelicious chapter 32 . 10/31/2011
I wasn't going to leave a review for this story at all but now that I'm at the end I can't walk away and not say anything. I'm usually a pretty solid reviewer, I figure that if an author takes the time to write something, then the least I can do is leave a review. Most of the time the author sends me a note in return but the last few stories where I've reviewed every chapter, have gone unacknowledged by the author. It's not that I'm desperate for someone to say 'thank you', but it's nice to know I'm not talking to myself and that someone does actually read what I've said, not just counted the number of reviews clicking over like a prized score.

Anyhow, enough of my rambling. I guess you just got me on a bad day where I decided to say WTF and just read selfishly and not review at all.

But your story was so brilliant, and so well written and I loved it so much that I can't just walk away and not tell you that.

I loved that Bella and Edward (and Alice and Jasper) had to work for their HEA. They didn't just take one look at each other, forget the past and ride off into the sunset. It took time, and hard work and a lot of soul searching and personal growth. It was perfection.

Thanks for such an amazing ride. I loved every word.
debnin chapter 32 . 10/18/2011
... very good!
summerof17 chapter 32 . 10/18/2011
i can't believe this fic didn't get thousands of review! it's awesome! made me laugh like crazy. hahah and i like mang amor! he's my kababayan :)
debnin chapter 26 . 10/17/2011
... are they finally back?
debnin chapter 25 . 10/17/2011
... ahhhhhhhhhhh i imaginin is her i really hope so
debnin chapter 23 . 10/17/2011
... stupid bella how couldnt she see that if was his drugs and was on his jacket he wouldnt give it to her to wear
debnin chapter 18 . 10/16/2011
... god I fell his pain because im going more or less through the same thing he went through
debnin chapter 14 . 10/16/2011
... so they're back together, their love is so amazing
debnin chapter 12 . 10/16/2011
... what stupid father and what stupid friend
debnin chapter 10 . 10/15/2011
... the suspense is killing me softy
enka3 chapter 32 . 10/15/2011
Nice ending! Great story
enka3 chapter 30 . 10/15/2011
Lovely chapter!
enka3 chapter 27 . 10/14/2011
Finally! Very good chapter!
enka3 chapter 20 . 10/14/2011