Reviews for I Run to You
Fyrebyrd chapter 11 . 3/26/2013
He knows about the tat Squeeee! I can't wait for the party and Alice finding out.
Fyrebyrd chapter 10 . 3/26/2013
Progress, maybe and drugs ugh!
Fyrebyrd chapter 9 . 3/26/2013
Oops I think I forgot to review last chpt. Sorry! Edward has arrived in this story and Omg there are demons. So maybe not Jasper having something to do with the break up, but something...
Fyrebyrd chapter 7 . 3/26/2013
So I'm thinking there was a reason for the break up and right now I'm guessing Jasper might've played a part. Idk why I feel that way, guess we'll just have to see.
Fyrebyrd chapter 6 . 3/26/2013
Excited! There better be some Edward! :)
Fyrebyrd chapter 5 . 3/26/2013
I love Kid Rock too. All of it! So they're in Forks and the rest of the gang is here, I expect Edward soon, like next chapter? right?
Fyrebyrd chapter 4 . 3/26/2013
So tattoo time! I'm guessing Edward will be in one of these towns coming sooooon? Maybe a stop in Forks?
Fyrebyrd chapter 3 . 3/25/2013
So now we have Emmett. Edward coming soon? It seems he's been mentoned and I'm reeady for him to be a part of it.
Fyrebyrd chapter 2 . 3/25/2013
Hmmmm let's see what this is all about...
Fyrebyrd chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Nope, nothing can make up for a missing Edward! But I can be patient :)
malleelee chapter 32 . 1/30/2013
Thanks for finishing. I read completed and think the WIP would have tried my patience. This Edward really had aspects I liked. The music selections were known to me and added a lot. Thanks for writing!
malleelee chapter 31 . 1/30/2013
How sweet and sexy. Wish them well, and there are no wrong turns when it turns out well.
malleelee chapter 30 . 1/30/2013
Lovely wedding and last gathering as unmarried gang. The dialogue is especially nice.
malleelee chapter 29 . 1/29/2013
The descriptions of the activities in preparation for Em and Rose's wedding is clear and sensible. Still do not know who hurt Rosie, but that would be a bummer now.
malleelee chapter 28 . 1/29/2013
W ith both of our lovers declared and making plans, how long will they be apart? And what does the locket have inscribed?
1,112 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »