Reviews for I Run to You
fyrebyrd89 chapter 3 . 3/25/2013
So now we have Emmett. Edward coming soon? It seems he's been mentoned and I'm reeady for him to be a part of it.
fyrebyrd89 chapter 2 . 3/25/2013
Hmmmm let's see what this is all about...
fyrebyrd89 chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Nope, nothing can make up for a missing Edward! But I can be patient :)
malleelee chapter 32 . 1/30/2013
Thanks for finishing. I read completed and think the WIP would have tried my patience. This Edward really had aspects I liked. The music selections were known to me and added a lot. Thanks for writing!
malleelee chapter 31 . 1/30/2013
How sweet and sexy. Wish them well, and there are no wrong turns when it turns out well.
malleelee chapter 30 . 1/30/2013
Lovely wedding and last gathering as unmarried gang. The dialogue is especially nice.
malleelee chapter 29 . 1/29/2013
The descriptions of the activities in preparation for Em and Rose's wedding is clear and sensible. Still do not know who hurt Rosie, but that would be a bummer now.
malleelee chapter 28 . 1/29/2013
W ith both of our lovers declared and making plans, how long will they be apart? And what does the locket have inscribed?
malleelee chapter 27 . 1/29/2013
At this point, if Bella and Edward can't climb into bed together and stay friends, they do not deserve to be together.
malleelee chapter 26 . 1/29/2013
Bella and Edward both have buried their parents. Maybe they can find comfort together for this burial.
malleelee chapter 25 . 1/29/2013
EDWARD ISN'T EXACTLY A TAKE CHARGE KIND OF GUY.
malleelee chapter 24 . 1/29/2013
Six months is time enough to be in a deep depression. What is Jasper going to do? He may be culpable. Dinner at least was edible.
malleelee chapter 23 . 1/29/2013
That was a depressing chapter. Guess they are going for a fourth reconciliation.
malleelee chapter 22 . 1/29/2013
Goodness! I can think of 2 scumbags who would enjoy seeing Edward caught by Bella with drugs.
malleelee chapter 21 . 1/29/2013
Bad vibrations through out the happy kingdom. Warts are becoming visible? I don't know what is creating the troubles.
1,105 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »