Reviews for I Run to You
malleelee chapter 21 . 1/29/2013
Bad vibrations through out the happy kingdom. Warts are becoming visible? I don't know what is creating the troubles.
malleelee chapter 20 . 1/29/2013
Nothing like a Tanya to make an iffy situation explosive. Jasper has more growing to do.
malleelee chapter 19 . 1/29/2013
Great chapter. I like my photo albums simply to have something in my hands. But it is nice to have the pic on a screen to manipulate. Speaking of manipulate, Edward does know how to. Great chapter, really!
malleelee chapter 18 . 1/29/2013
Both are familiar with the drug scene and I am not. To have not been informed of his Mother's illness and death belongs partly to his Mother. To have been thrown out lives with his Father. Bella's reaction was a mixture of her memories of Edward, and her desire for the boy she loved. If Edward had never said 'those things before', then he received no professional help.
malleelee chapter 17 . 1/29/2013
Alice and all will remember this birthday party.
malleelee chapter 16 . 1/29/2013
The detail of Bella and Edward remembering, feeling then as they become a now. Only to face Jasper. Kind of glad this meeting is not in a dark parking lot or this story would be prematurely finished. If you cannot tell, I am enjoying your bitchin' story!
malleelee chapter 15 . 1/29/2013
Alto and tenor sax, clarinet, flute, piano, and timpani, chimes and glockenspiel. None of these make you cool. But writing this story makes you cool to me! So Jasper is left to come-out to. If I were he, I would be careful of Bella.
malleelee chapter 14 . 1/29/2013
Living in Duluth, MN, for 17 years, my kids and I chased the lights. Nothing like Alaska though. The conversation and Edwards voice was very well written. It receives a Bravo for consistency and a WOW for texture. Sorry neither of these kids had a condom, but the lack certainly did add to my reading pleasure.
malleelee chapter 13 . 1/29/2013
Love skiing on the Texas Highland Lakes. What fun! Hope Edward gets his itch scratched soon. Happy Birthday Al !
malleelee chapter 12 . 1/28/2013
Look for emotion no farther than here! Edward and Bella have some old tapes to erase, and both seem willing.
malleelee chapter 11 . 1/28/2013
Fabulous chapter! Shock about the really early relationship as infants in Forks! Edward is being such a gentleman.
malleelee chapter 10 . 1/28/2013
Edward let off a big one with coke and preparations for coming down. And how does Bella get roped into performing?
malleelee chapter 9 . 1/28/2013
Edward and Bella and Jasper and drinking games! Oh my!
malleelee chapter 8 . 1/27/2013
What would Edward had said to Bella to keep Bella from running? Surprise no fist have found fresh targets.
malleelee chapter 7 . 1/27/2013
Pleased as punch! Good chapter setting into motion the following chapters.
1,106 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »