Reviews for I Run to You
malleelee chapter 27 . 1/29/2013
At this point, if Bella and Edward can't climb into bed together and stay friends, they do not deserve to be together.
malleelee chapter 26 . 1/29/2013
Bella and Edward both have buried their parents. Maybe they can find comfort together for this burial.
malleelee chapter 25 . 1/29/2013
EDWARD ISN'T EXACTLY A TAKE CHARGE KIND OF GUY.
malleelee chapter 24 . 1/29/2013
Six months is time enough to be in a deep depression. What is Jasper going to do? He may be culpable. Dinner at least was edible.
malleelee chapter 23 . 1/29/2013
That was a depressing chapter. Guess they are going for a fourth reconciliation.
malleelee chapter 22 . 1/29/2013
Goodness! I can think of 2 scumbags who would enjoy seeing Edward caught by Bella with drugs.
malleelee chapter 21 . 1/29/2013
Bad vibrations through out the happy kingdom. Warts are becoming visible? I don't know what is creating the troubles.
malleelee chapter 20 . 1/29/2013
Nothing like a Tanya to make an iffy situation explosive. Jasper has more growing to do.
malleelee chapter 19 . 1/29/2013
Great chapter. I like my photo albums simply to have something in my hands. But it is nice to have the pic on a screen to manipulate. Speaking of manipulate, Edward does know how to. Great chapter, really!
malleelee chapter 18 . 1/29/2013
Both are familiar with the drug scene and I am not. To have not been informed of his Mother's illness and death belongs partly to his Mother. To have been thrown out lives with his Father. Bella's reaction was a mixture of her memories of Edward, and her desire for the boy she loved. If Edward had never said 'those things before', then he received no professional help.
malleelee chapter 17 . 1/29/2013
Alice and all will remember this birthday party.
malleelee chapter 16 . 1/29/2013
The detail of Bella and Edward remembering, feeling then as they become a now. Only to face Jasper. Kind of glad this meeting is not in a dark parking lot or this story would be prematurely finished. If you cannot tell, I am enjoying your bitchin' story!
malleelee chapter 15 . 1/29/2013
Alto and tenor sax, clarinet, flute, piano, and timpani, chimes and glockenspiel. None of these make you cool. But writing this story makes you cool to me! So Jasper is left to come-out to. If I were he, I would be careful of Bella.
malleelee chapter 14 . 1/29/2013
Living in Duluth, MN, for 17 years, my kids and I chased the lights. Nothing like Alaska though. The conversation and Edwards voice was very well written. It receives a Bravo for consistency and a WOW for texture. Sorry neither of these kids had a condom, but the lack certainly did add to my reading pleasure.
malleelee chapter 13 . 1/29/2013
Love skiing on the Texas Highland Lakes. What fun! Hope Edward gets his itch scratched soon. Happy Birthday Al !
1,112 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »