Reviews for I Run to You
CallistoLexx chapter 2 . 12/1/2009
Y'know, now that you put the idea in my head, I really want to hear Texan Jasper's British Pirate Accent. lol. Another wonderful chapter...though I'm really curious about just what he's been keeping from Bella.
z3fie chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Wow this is pretty good so far. Well done. Can't wait to see what happens next. 3
Somah chapter 2 . 12/1/2009
I'm intrigued. I look forward to finding out about this love Bella experienced as a 15 year old. And what is Jasper about to tell Bella? And when will Edward make his appearance? Will they wind up in Forks (where I'm assuming Charlie is) and will she meet E there? Or was Edward the 15 year old love/boy who recieved note in locker?

Glad I clicked on the link from lion_lamb, I so rarely do that anymore:) Can't wait to see where you take this.

xSomah
CallistoLexx chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
This is a great start. I'm looking forward to reading where you take this.
Alliebug19 chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
I'm really intrigued! Also, good grammar makes me smile! :)
SmokeyMelina chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
Great start! Hope you update soon :)
ilovesickmasochisticlions chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
When i saw the title of this fic, i may have spazzed just a bit... lady antebellum are my favorite.. love this song. and when i read the chapter, it didn't disappoint at all. so good! can't wait for an update. and to answer your question, other than e&b, either jasper or alice is my favorite cullen.
itjustrained chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
I love your taste in music...

and I loved this too!
Loona127 chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
I like your style of writing and the general idea of the story.

Please continue soon.
slurredspeech chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
This is really interesting :)

Look forwardd to reading more
1,105 | « Prev Page 1 .. 64 71 72 73 74