Reviews for I Run to You
asdwrhryj chapter 3 . 12/3/2009
I love this so far! Thank you for coming up with a good, original plot. I can't even tell most fics apart anymore because they're all so similar. So yay for hot mechanic Jasper, smoking/guitar playing Bella, and hitchhiking Emmett. Can't wait for more! :)
kapers in pink chapter 3 . 12/3/2009
i totally heart this.
First of all... Emmet is amazing. JasperLove.
And the Oregon coast is pretty much one of my favorite places in the world. But maybe I'm just bias...
So much for not getting hooked.
pattsylove chapter 3 . 12/3/2009
Ok. So Edward broke up with her when she was 17, and then her house burned down, her mom was inside? Just trying to put the peices of the puzzle together. I REALLY like where you are going with this and cant beleive you dont have more reviews! Just please done make Emmett screw Jasper and Bella over! Cant wait for more!
pattsylove chapter 2 . 12/3/2009
Cliffys are nasty but so good! Still liking it!
pattsylove chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
Like it already. Interested in where you are taking this and why they are constantly on the go. Great work!
Alliebug19 chapter 2 . 12/2/2009
Oh you, leaving me a cliffy. Damn. I am interested to know what all Jasper has been hiding. Don't leave me hanging for too long, I this story!

kapers in pink chapter 2 . 12/1/2009
Just when I tell myself that I don't want to get hooked on another story... I get hooked on another story.

Can't wait to see what Jasper has been hiding from Bells.
CallistoLexx chapter 2 . 12/1/2009
Y'know, now that you put the idea in my head, I really want to hear Texan Jasper's British Pirate Accent. lol. Another wonderful chapter...though I'm really curious about just what he's been keeping from Bella.
z3fie chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Wow this is pretty good so far. Well done. Can't wait to see what happens next. 3
Somah chapter 2 . 12/1/2009
I'm intrigued. I look forward to finding out about this love Bella experienced as a 15 year old. And what is Jasper about to tell Bella? And when will Edward make his appearance? Will they wind up in Forks (where I'm assuming Charlie is) and will she meet E there? Or was Edward the 15 year old love/boy who recieved note in locker?

Glad I clicked on the link from lion_lamb, I so rarely do that anymore:) Can't wait to see where you take this.

CallistoLexx chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
This is a great start. I'm looking forward to reading where you take this.
Alliebug19 chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
I'm really intrigued! Also, good grammar makes me smile! :)
SmokeyMelina chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
Great start! Hope you update soon :)
ilovesickmasochisticlions chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
When i saw the title of this fic, i may have spazzed just a bit... lady antebellum are my favorite.. love this song. and when i read the chapter, it didn't disappoint at all. so good! can't wait for an update. and to answer your question, other than e&b, either jasper or alice is my favorite cullen.
itjustrained chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
I love your taste in music...

and I loved this too!