Reviews for Against All My Beliefs
Penelope H chapter 14 . 7/6
HOW DARE YOU!?
HeroSeekerFrost chapter 15 . 6/30
Yeah, it hasn't been seven months this time. It's been 59 (or rounding up, 60) months! I don't think that's an improvement!
Doggy lover chapter 15 . 6/23
I read Ouran hs hc when I am bored and need a laugh and am too lazy to read long slow building stories and this story was just what I needed even if it isn't finished. Great story it was a wonderful read.
forever122 chapter 15 . 8/13/2015
I thought it was almost six in the morning when they broke in? Riza is a very scary woman indeed.
forever122 chapter 13 . 8/13/2015
I love Riza's comment to Roy about him being a good dad if he wants to be.
Ed...think things through when you know who is invading your house please?
forever122 chapter 11 . 8/13/2015
Why are they all going in through separate doors?!
forever122 chapter 10 . 8/13/2015
Oh, Ed...
forever122 chapter 9 . 8/13/2015
'O' Ed was intentionally planning to hurt Tamaki and get in trouble with Riza? ...he has a death wish. I can't help but wonder WHEN Ed will get on with the purpose of his mission?
forever122 chapter 7 . 8/13/2015
0.0 Roy was VERY lucky...
I AM SO CONFUSED! ARE THESE PEOPLE LIKE, COPIES OS THE ONES IN AMESTRIS?! OR ARE THEY REALLY THEM?! IF SO, HOW DOES IZUMI KNOW ROY IF HE'S FROM A DIFFERENT WORLD?! I AM GETTING SOOO CONFUSED! And why does Roy seem afraid of Izumi?
forever122 chapter 5 . 8/13/2015
Heehee...Ed is ACTUALLY going to Mustang for help/advice with the tie! XD
0.0 a...food fight? seriously?! Ha!
forever122 chapter 4 . 8/13/2015
Ohh...so this Armstrong is a different Armstrong. I absolutely LOVED how Edward was very hesitant and weary about admitting to kicking Tamaki with his left leg to Riza. XD
forever122 chapter 3 . 8/13/2015
Heeheehee...Ed can't tie a tie, cute. I LOVE mom-Riza. Holly- is Armstrong the math teacher?! When did he get there?! It's actually kind of funny that he is a teacher.
forever122 chapter 2 . 8/13/2015
Uh...quick question. How did they get to Japan?
forever122 chapter 1 . 8/13/2015
Heeheehee... This, is going to be good. But, why are they recruiting? And the Hitachiin twins no less?
Guest chapter 15 . 8/4/2015
It's been 4 years, finish this funny goodness.