Reviews for Literary Seduction
nice
Wolf154657 chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Lol nice story.
TheEndofTag chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
hahaha. omg this is just brillant! And i think i agree with Iruka about the reading aloud Icha Icha than reaidng it. Smart Iruka! ;)
ranni chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
very cute
lxl Hyuuga.Hinata lxl chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
AWWWWW! Kawaii! 3
maethebellydancer chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
MASTERFULLY WRITTEN. This is now my official favorite lemon of all time!
Rainbowsharpies chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
*cackles manically* I'm so glad I looked at your other stories...Now why would I have originally overlooked a story with such a title? Man, your Kakairu stuff is fantastic! I am outraged at the relative lack of reviews. It's like everything I know is a lie. Apparently more reviews does not equal better story. There are so many crap stories out there with way more reviews than your stuff, and I couldn't criticize a thing about your stories even if I wanted to!
hpgirl4ever chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Awesome! and freakin hot! Great story! D
mayfaire chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
God, this is hot. I just love to read a well written, drawn out, love scene. Kakashi courting Iruka with snippets from Icha Icha was a nice move. I think Iruka's that kind of man; someone who appreciates being fully courted before jumping in bed. Brilliant fic.
rgn chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
awesome story!

2 things I'd like to mention: when kakashi is described waiting in iruka's house you first explicitly mention his 1 covered eye, then about 3 lines later write about him looking at Iruka with his "eyes." minor thing, just letting you know.

secondly: the quotation in that first bouquet of flowers? totally made me think of Gai (what with springtime and youth..) and I started imagining iruka's total horror at contemplating Gai as secret admirer. hehe... then again, would Gai have been able to keep silent for so long...?

once again: wonderful story, awesome use of Icha Icha.

thanks. I really enjoyed reading this.
see1like chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
I really like your work, thank you _
Tutankhamun chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Ridiculously cute, I really like it!
SlytherinQueen020 chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
That was good!
Lady Laran chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
I think I moved too fast in putting my bucket away lol

This coupling is a very sweet one...Iruka works with a lot in regards to pairings but seems really comfortable writing him with Kakashi.

Great job!