Reviews for Numbers
Adiver chapter 6 . 1/7/2010
i like :D
Autumn Dae chapter 6 . 1/6/2010
Haha, I got the Maybelline bit before you mentioned it-I was like, wow, that sounds a lot like... oh!

This was funny, and cute. I liked it, definitely. :)
Viktorija chapter 6 . 1/6/2010
Well done!:)
amber chapter 6 . 1/5/2010
ha! loved the maybelene referance. they totally do! gibbs and ziva are like, psychic! haha, i love it!
DaniSJ chapter 6 . 1/5/2010
that was definitely fun! :)
Sheethkal Shahar chapter 6 . 1/5/2010
Hahahaah. You're awesome. That was awesome, I loved it. One question though, the ending, hit his head? I'm just making sure. That's what it is though, but when I first read it I got confused for a sec.

Elodie~ :D
TheFrenchMermaid chapter 6 . 1/5/2010
YAY thanks D

Readind this was a good distraction from the book I'm reading for the exam I have tomorrow morning (or, technically, today, in 10 hours ).

and fluff is god ! I totally agree on the 6th sense thing XD

bisous

Lizou.
Habeous Corpus chapter 6 . 1/5/2010
oh, i got that immediately, and laughed my butt off... Sixth sense definitely falls under the "ziva" category of traits.
TheFrenchMermaid chapter 5 . 1/2/2010
no not Tony :(

and McGiva er I don't want those pictures in my head thanks xD To me it's almost as weird as Jane/VanPelt :p

Anyway, a good one ;)

(but I'm not a fan of angsty fics, please return to fluff-for-Lizou (FFL) )

bisous

Lizou.
Viktorija chapter 5 . 1/2/2010
Well done!
a chapter 5 . 1/1/2010
lol, you're right, mcgee is hot. and if tony is out of the picture (PLEASE NEVER! I WILL CRY SO MUCH!) but if something terrible happened then yea, mcgee and ziva would be cute. i just hope that nothing happens to tony...awesome job by the way
NKgal13 chapter 2 . 1/1/2010
You have to continue this one it would make a great story
Autumn Dae chapter 5 . 1/1/2010
Oh dang.

Watch my heart wrench!

Wow.

Tony... I always thought that if ever his time would come, he would go out in sacrifice-he was willing in Truth or Consequences, and he'd no doubt do it again. I can see why he did it in here.

I like the light you shined on Tony on this. Sometimes he can seem kind of narcissitic, but in reality, he's a man of honor and love and sacrifice and duty and humility. This showed that beautifully.

I'm not a McGiva fan, but this was sweet.

Sad. Heartbreaking. But pretty beautiful.

Kudos.
Autumn Dae chapter 4 . 1/1/2010
Oh, this was really good-each season fit each character totally perfectly. Love it!

I love especially how Tony and Gibbs share the same favorite seasons-Tony's always been like Gibbs and is becoming more like him, so having the same favorite season seems fitting, and yet, it is for different reasons, so it makes it... right. You did a really great job!
Viktorija chapter 4 . 1/1/2010