Reviews for harry finds out the truth
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2015
Type your review for this chapter here...
Liam chapter 5 . 3/5/2014
LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR
Griffin Raven chapter 2 . 1/1/2014
I definitely want all the stolen money back because I feel that's in principal of thing. Essentially they were all knowingly profiting from a baby/child/youth without his knowledge - sure'll there must be some kind of laws that can be used against them I mean some kind of legal charges that Harry can file against them? How on earth were they able to take money out of Harry's trust and family vault in the first place? Bill doesn't seem to upset that Molly, Ginny and Ronald have all been taking money from Harry's vaults without his consent - so why did they go along with Dumbledore? Who appointed Dumbledore Harry's magical guardian in the first place - I bet he wasn't named in the Potter's wils? Though I bet anything Dumbledore stoped the wills from being read in 1981 - will Harry do something thrilling to the Dursleys for how they treated him and didn't use the Potter money for his welfare?
HerosnMira chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Did you put this story up for adoption. This is word for word what the story I just read said.
MzBellezza chapter 4 . 10/24/2012
why cant harry change his mind and ask for the money back i wouldf please ...ps ilove it
Beth5572 chapter 4 . 10/9/2012

Terri
917brat chapter 4 . 10/8/2012
I'm sad your no longer doing this story because I really did like it but if you don't mind could you post up somethign if someone decides to take it?
z chapter 3 . 9/23/2012
Hey please start writing this story again it has so much potential
danbear chapter 2 . 8/18/2012
write more write more write more write more write more write more write more write more write more
PyruxDeltax chapter 3 . 8/13/2012
When's the next update?
fic-fan chapter 3 . 7/29/2012
Ibelieve thats wrong... Allowing them to keep the money. It shows them they can steal from him and he wont do anything... Even if he doesn't need the money don't let them keep it they BETRAYED, LIED and STOLE from him they deserve to be charged with theft and attempte line theft.

The least he should do is get it all back then CUT the betrayers from his life.
OR keep the amount stolen him from the Black will giving them whats left.

Harry should also remove himself from Hogwarts due to the 'danger' he's in every year.. Outsmart Dumbledore so there is nothing he ca do to get Harry back into his control!
little-bast chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
hi,

I was just going through my favourites and was wondering if you were going to continue this fic?

Hoping to read more soon!
BreGurl23 chapter 3 . 6/2/2012
Can't wait for the next chapter : )
danbear chapter 3 . 4/10/2012
write more
gleefan2009 chapter 3 . 3/26/2012
please write more i loved it all and would like to know what happens next please