Reviews for The Alamo
Allronix chapter 1 . 6/24/2001
Muy bueno! I agree that the Federation of DS9 is maybe 100 years from the Federation of Blake's 7 (would that make "Star One's" invaders the return of the Dominion?), a corrupt and bankrupt empire that destroyed what it was built on to save the shell. In war, one must be willing to thing your enemy is too honorable to do (or do unto him before he do unto you). I was never a fan of the Dominion War arc, though.
Meghan Elizabeth chapter 1 . 2/8/2001
You're probably going to hate me for all these reviews, but I can't figure out how to add stories to my list, so I thought I'd do it this way and give you an ego boost at the same time:-) You're wonderful, especially with this one!
Tertullian chapter 1 . 10/17/2000
Cool. The dark themes are interesting.
Anna chapter 1 . 10/12/2000
Awesome fic! Very powerful and moving. You are an excellent writer. Thank you for you sharing your talent with us. :)
Mattrekie9 chapter 1 . 9/10/2000
Brillant. It deserved the award. Never knew any one could write such a short but wonderful story. Don't agree with some things such as Sloan not dead.
Kirayoshi chapter 1 . 8/10/2000
Powerful stuff. One of the strongest friendships in Star Trek, and you handled them perfectly. A stirring and sober view of the cost of war. Take a bow, Valerie, you've earned it.