Reviews for Rei no Kaado: Cards of the Soul
Ashleythetiger chapter 5 . 11/4/2012
this is rather interesting a more closed off kinda cross over dealing with those that make "pacts" with monsters
i see its not been updated in quite some time:(
will this change anytime soon?
741AuthorNCS chapter 5 . 10/7/2011
It's a shame that this is the better of the DeSu fics out there.
Zepar chapter 4 . 7/16/2011
This story is very interestign w

Hehe the last line is a higurashi reference isn't it?

Kepp writing XD
Materioptikon chapter 4 . 7/7/2011
Ohoho. P4's MC always struck me as exceedingly manipulative in subtle ways. How else can you get that many girlfriends, hmm?
nothign to see here chapter 4 . 7/7/2011
*is barely able to form coherent sentences because she is so excited about an update and hjkdwahlehjfhskda*

Finally, the protagonist of DeSu makes his appearance! I like how you characterized him here. I found him...really...cute... :D And I also like how you kept him nameless since he doesn't have a canon name yet LOL... Unless you are planning on giving him one based on your previous fics? In any case, it doesn't really matter to me, since it's your story. C:

Also, could the "he" DeSu's MC was talking about possibly have been Naoya...?

And Souji's a smooth talker as always. I just love him too.

I digress.

Anyways, as always, another exciting chapter! I can't even wait for the next one, especially if it has Souji and DeSu's protag again, or even if it has all the characters from all the universes in this fic. I'll be checking my inbox everyday. Don't keep us excited readers waiting, eh? ;D *SHOT*
741AuthorNCS chapter 4 . 7/7/2011
That is a weird name for Abel.

Whatever, I will go with it.
fiore del melo chapter 3 . 10/30/2010
An...update? An update! /shotshotshot/

But really. I was so, so glad to see that little message sitting all innocent in my inbox. As I mentioned before, this is really well written. I love, love, love the description you use; you make it ever so easy to understand what's going on and while it paints a picture, it's not mindless purple prose.

Your good grammar and spelling brings tears of joy to my eyes, by the way.

And, just because I like to babble, I like how the story's progressing. To be honest, I was expecting the Devil Survivor protagonist to show up next, but Yuugi was a pleasant surprise, as well. I'm glad that you're keeping me on my toes! I can't wait to see how everyone converges - and how they plan to return to their 'homes'.

Thank you for a fantastic update! I hope to see another soon.
Materioptikon chapter 3 . 10/28/2010
I'm personally more drawn towards Devil Survivor and Yu-Gi-Oh!... and yet, I feel this one's got a lot of potential. Here's hoping you can follow up and deliver the next chapter soon. So far it's developing well and I hope to read more of it.
nothign to see here chapter 3 . 10/25/2010
Oh God oh God oh God AN UPDAAATE! *cheers for joy and promptly gets brick'd*

FFFFFF, I was expecting you to go with DeSu next, so this was a twist for me. Not a bad thing. (Though, I DO know DeSu the best out of all these fandoms, so I'm excited for when a chapter focusing on MC and whoever is up!)

Aaahh, there are so many things I want to ask you in regards to which characters will appear and if there will be any other pairings other than Puzzleshipping... But it's your call, and I don't wanna go peppering you with questions. D ...Okay, can I ask you one? Will Naoya have a role in the story? And/or Bakura (any Bakura, LOL). *SHOT*

Thank you for updating! I hope the next chapter comes soon!

(LOLOLOL Minato watched Duel Monsters... I find that inexplicably cute. Did I even use the right word there?)
nothign to see here chapter 2 . 9/29/2010
I was nearly hyperventilating as I read this. I mean, a YGO, P3, P4 and DeSu crossover! That's like, all my fandoms in one story! And it's so well-written too... Seriously, some of the crossovers out there are like slapstick on-the-spot things, but this one has an interesting plot... Not to mention the writing's amazing!

Please update this soon! I can't wait for the next installment.
fiore del melo chapter 2 . 9/13/2010
Um, amazing? Fantastic? I'm in love with this story? Even though it's only two chapters in?

No, really. It's very well written; it's descriptive and I can paint a picture of what's going on in my head. I think you've managed to keep the protagonists very much in character as well. I'm not too familiar with YGO, but I'm interested to see how you play it out. I'm also eager to read how you do the DS protagonist, since I was basically power-playing it all weekend.

Keep up the good work; I hope to see more soon. C:
Hayato Arisato chapter 2 . 8/14/2010
ah finally you update the second chapter!

Waw, souji and minato now is in an alternate japan!

I can't wait for next chapter

can you update, please? :D
Hayato Arisato chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
A good fic! I think, this fic will be great! Update soon!

(Note : Sorry for bad english)
Firebreath Fishslap chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
You know what I think of this fic already. ;)