Reviews for Audio Only
Minecraft Guardiansaiyan chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Please write one where all 3 are enjoying themselves! Please?!
four-nostril chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Reading it for the fourth time, I'm... speechless.
Jonathan Scarecrow chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Write a sequal of Jim with them! please please please please!
Ishtar205 chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Wow... That was hot
nhrc chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
This first story of the McCoy / Spock that I read. So far very promising.

It was so sensual imagine Leonard with Spock, hit my stomach and then Jim came and ...

Fffff I wanted to die myself! I laughed but also wanted to kill you because you are disorder, not them but me.

I was sure I was shocked, but then came the request from Jim and I nearly fell of my chair. The feeling at the end was ... the most overwhelming

It was the strangest trio ever I read (only one) I feel above and beyond
TisAFarFarGreater chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
That was really cute for a PWP. You did a good job with a great premise. Major props to you for some how keeping the addition of Kirk from getting awkward. That was wonderfuly written and hot. Awesome.
Symphony Of The Syrens chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
This is the best Spones story I've ever read! It was the best for three reasons:

Reason Numero Uno!: Bones was the bottom! I personally think it is DELICIOUS when Bones is submissive(in this story maybe not his personality, but physically, at the very least). I love it when Bones bottoms for the men on the ship, especially when those men happen to be either Spock or Jim!

Reason Numero Dos!: The sex was rough and there was lots of dirty talk! I absolutely love it when Spock is really rough with his submissive partner, and you really hit the nail on the head with that one!:D Not to mention the dirty talk was scrompcious and I likes thuh scrrumpcious dirty talk!;)

Reason Numero Tres!: The story itself was well written and there weren't really any noticable grammar or punctuation mistakes(that I could tell anyway, and believe me when I say I have a good eye for stuff like that). I'm a really big grammar, spelling, and punctuation buff, I can't stand to read stories that have grammatical and spelling errors every few words and/or sentences; it well and truly works my last damned nerve.

All-in-all, this was a wonderfull story and it has made me want to read some of your other work to see just how good your writing really is; I'm sure I'll enjoy the other just as much as I liked this one(unless I don't like the pairing; in that case what can ya do, you know?). Thank you for giving me this nice work of fiction to read!
Star869 chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Damn, that was hot. Thanks for sharing :)
Bramblestorm chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
That was so freaking hot! Oh my god. Now I really wanna see the fantasy Bones said :o
RichOnyx chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
I love Spones! That was such a hot read. I can completely imagine a voyeristic Jim and a naughty Bones and Spock in a shuttle like that. I would love it if you did a follow up for when they returned from the mission and saw Jim again. Either way, great read!
sundayrain26 chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Oh geez, you really should write a sequel to this. So incredibly hot. I can only imagine the three of them together. 3
ClawfootCauldron chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Oh God. I think I just died and flew to heaven. *faints*
FritzlerKiss chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Love the little old-fashioned phone-sex "what'cha wearin'?" question Bones pops in his nervousness. Too cute.
Fernsfairie chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
I would certainly love to see Kirk join in. ;)

Fern Rose
Edward the spiderqueen chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Damn right it was explicit! Explicit and AWESOME! Lol. So glad I'm eighteen. 'Course I probably would have read it anyway even if I was underage but still, now I don't feel guilty ;P