Reviews for Scouring the Galaxy
M.B.Liddle chapter 5 . 4/9/2013
You know, It's been said that a story doesn't truly become great until it has a Wrex chapter. In all serious though, good chapter. The action continues well from the last chapter and the tank action is nicely paced.
M.B.Liddle chapter 4 . 3/26/2013
Nice to see the Mako get a chance to shine, and from the POV of Ashley, which is refreshing. Great tank action here, though you may have fallen into a trap I've seen other knowledgeable authors fall into and put too much detail into the work. Authenticity is good, but too many details can make it look like you're trying to cram as many facts into the story as possible.
M.B.Liddle chapter 3 . 3/1/2013
A nice wrap up to this arc. Short, sweet, and to the point, yet still has a nice dose of action. It's good to see Kaiden get passionate about something other than whether he's getting mixed signals or not. Can't wait for the next one.

p.s. Ryan, James Francis Ryan of Iowa?
M.B.Liddle chapter 2 . 2/26/2013
That got pretty tense there. It was good to see Kaiden getting something to do, especially considering how underused he ended up being in the first game. It's a shame all of his hard work was undone with one trigger pull though. Looking forward to seeing how it ends up.
M.B.Liddle chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Nice Chapter. I like the procedural style to your writing, it really maintains the military feel of the story. Also, kudos for keeping Pressly involved and good use of Wrex. As always, the action was good. No real complaints about this chapter.
thebluninja chapter 5 . 1/29/2013
Oh Keelah, you let TALI drive the Mako? No wonder it crashed and burned. :p It's almost a pity this is FShep, because I can only imagine how much worse that catfight would get in ME2 with a Shep'Zorah pairing.
thebluninja chapter 4 . 1/29/2013
Wait a sec - the *gunnery* chief is driving instead of firing the cannon? What heresy is this? :p A good chapter like always.
thebluninja chapter 3 . 1/28/2013
Hmm. I can kind of see where Shepard made the call, but nonetheless it seems to me like the wrong one. Kaidan had Marco on the verge of total surrender, while setting off the breaching charge nearly got Burns killed. Also, awesome Garrus!
thebluninja chapter 2 . 1/28/2013
Wow, makes me think this Shep is going Renegade. Wait until Kaidan talks them into putting a gun down and *then* blow them away? Harsh. Maybe she can follow it up by letting Wrex space the survivors for giggles.

It's a well-written chapter, as always. :)
thebluninja chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
THE PEOPLE'S BIOTIC FRONT ... as opposed to the Biotic People's Front? I'm sure there's an "of Judea" missing in there somewhere. :p I remember this mission, it always pissed me off that I had to blow through 3/4 of the biotics before I got a chance to negotiate. Good writing as always, though I'm a little surprised at the choice of making this *the* first mission, but it's good.
Husband chapter 5 . 7/8/2010
Hey wifey!

Intense action.
PadawanMage chapter 5 . 6/15/2010
Oops! Poor Liara!

Good to see Wrex change his ways a bit!
Jen DeClan chapter 5 . 6/14/2010
Such a great, gripping battle scene! And you had me worried Tali was going to the great fleet in the sky. Just one thing, Kaidan with an "a" rather than Kaiden with an "e" is how they spell in the game and the Guide to the game. Just a heads up for the future. Wrex was so spot-on! Good interaction between the characters.
Thug-4-Less chapter 5 . 6/13/2010
Great ending to the tank battle. I liked the little touches of character insight you interspersed through the action. Wrex's thoughts about the commander's "humps" were priceless as was Tali's thoughts about Garrus' attractiveness.

Liara's jealous flare at the end was a nice touch.

Thanks for writing!
PadawanMage chapter 4 . 6/7/2010
Love how you infuse the story with military background and history.

Poor Tali, upchucking her cookies all over her visor!