Reviews for Rekindling Their Bonds
Novagon chapter 20 . 3/4
I love this fic so much please continue
casey.banyai chapter 10 . 11/22/2013
my god, best one for Link and Saria ive read EVER
kirbyfan1996 chapter 20 . 11/10/2013
I've been loving this story so far, and I hope to see the next chapter soon.
basrutten chapter 20 . 7/19/2013
I'm loving this so far! I hope you're still writing this story, because I'm really curious...
ElNegro85 chapter 9 . 6/28/2013
YEEEESSSSS! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
A live signal from the author :)))
Cant even express how happy i am now :)

THANKS for continuing!

...cant wait...:)
MysteryPaleoWhateverGeek chapter 18 . 1/4/2013
Enjoyable, but I doubt it will ever be finished…
Dianne chapter 20 . 12/9/2012
More please! I just finished reading everything you've written so far for this story and I really like it even if its a little too sweet at times for my own personal taste. Keep up the good work and I hope its nothing too serious thats kept you from posting for over a year and almost as long since yourbio update.
Marshkip chapter 16 . 9/20/2012
You put in Darunia dance, now my favorite fanfic I've read
Unknown chapter 20 . 8/10/2012
It was great!
Captain Germany chapter 20 . 5/28/2012
This was my first LoZ fanfiction I've ever read. It was everything I could have wanted in starting and it set the standard for every fanfic I read nowadays. I would stay up many nights just to find out what happens next because this was such a great story! None of the ones I read now can surpass this one, and to see it left unfinished would be a shame. Please continue for all its worth.
curlytail16 chapter 11 . 2/17/2012
lol instead of having ruto put dear link you had her put dead link which is unexpected but funny none the less

Also I was sorta hoping ruto would come on to link it would have been interesting to see something like that BUT SILL DEAD LINK COME ON LOL

_

Curlytail16
Pip-Indigo-13 chapter 20 . 2/12/2012
I love this story. It truly is amazing. I'm looking forward to the next chapter. :)
sakuyamistr chapter 20 . 1/1/2012
i love these you have to finish you just have too!
Forest Girl Kaz chapter 12 . 12/29/2011
Another action-packed chapter. I enjoyed the festival acts, especially the fencing and the play. I had a feeling Kalo was going to beat Mido. Did you get the mask idea from the OoT manga or was just just coincidence? Either way it worked well.

The fire took me by surprise and I'm shocked (in a good way) to see Koume back. I'm guessing her sister won't be far behind either. The way Link got Navi to guide the arrow was excellent and I'll always imagine her doing that when Z-targetting in the game now lol.