Reviews for Rekindling Their Bonds
ThisAccountHasBeenDeletedNow chapter 20 . 5/16/2015
I have re-read this story and remember why I liked it in the first place. Hopefully we'll see your next chapter soon!
SomebodyWhoLovesThings chapter 2 . 9/28/2014
I just finished the prologue, which I think you should have just made that a chapter. Anyways, awesome job! I can't wait for the later chapters!
ThE AnCiEnT DeRuViSh chapter 20 . 6/25/2014
Very well written story. The pairing is my favorite in OoT and I'm glad that you are able to write about it in such an innocent and childlike way. Definitely interested in seeing the end to this.
Novagon chapter 20 . 3/4/2014
I love this fic so much please continue
TheDerpyMuffin chapter 10 . 11/22/2013
my god, best one for Link and Saria ive read EVER
kirbyfan1996 chapter 20 . 11/10/2013
I've been loving this story so far, and I hope to see the next chapter soon.
basrutten chapter 20 . 7/19/2013
I'm loving this so far! I hope you're still writing this story, because I'm really curious...
ElNegro85 chapter 9 . 6/28/2013
YEEEESSSSS! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
A live signal from the author :)))
Cant even express how happy i am now :)

THANKS for continuing!

...cant wait...:)
MysteryPaleoWhateverGeek chapter 18 . 1/4/2013
Enjoyable, but I doubt it will ever be finished…
Dianne chapter 20 . 12/9/2012
More please! I just finished reading everything you've written so far for this story and I really like it even if its a little too sweet at times for my own personal taste. Keep up the good work and I hope its nothing too serious thats kept you from posting for over a year and almost as long since yourbio update.
Marshkip chapter 16 . 9/20/2012
You put in Darunia dance, now my favorite fanfic I've read
Unknown chapter 20 . 8/10/2012
It was great!
Captain Germany chapter 20 . 5/28/2012
This was my first LoZ fanfiction I've ever read. It was everything I could have wanted in starting and it set the standard for every fanfic I read nowadays. I would stay up many nights just to find out what happens next because this was such a great story! None of the ones I read now can surpass this one, and to see it left unfinished would be a shame. Please continue for all its worth.
TheWrathAbove chapter 11 . 2/17/2012
lol instead of having ruto put dear link you had her put dead link which is unexpected but funny none the less

Also I was sorta hoping ruto would come on to link it would have been interesting to see something like that BUT SILL DEAD LINK COME ON LOL

_