Reviews for The Sorting Hat Knows Best
SomehowSlytherin chapter 1 . 23h
I would love if you could continue this!
Lmb111514 chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
This was great. I liked how you had the whole argument with Sirius and the hat, it went on longer then most do and showed his courage and thoughts well.:)
life1428 chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
That's exactly how it should have happened! Bravo! Kudos!
Narcissa-Weasly chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
This is a good story. I like the style you have written it in.

"Aww, you're a right smarty git, I can tell, and the impatient type as well, are you not?" Haha I didn't know the sorting hat had humor.

Is it just me that see the fun in that Sirius was brave enough to "speak your mind", as the sorting hat said, in his own mind.
MilkyStars chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
I never imagined how Sirius was sorted.

I've always thought it was some random choice. That Sirius wanted to be in Gryffindor so he got in it.

Funny how what the Hat says to Sirius about what would happen to a Slytherin-Him resembles what the Hat said to Harry. I love it.

This cleared alot of things out to me. Was that grammaticly correct? So thank you.

-M-
lilithaofsherwood chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Hmm, strangely reminiscent of a certain scene in HP1. But with a definite original twist. I liked it a lot.
gngrlvr1 chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
I really liked this. I always wondered what the hat may have said to him and I love your take on it. :)
Fallen-Petals15 chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Cool I've never read a sirius sorting before :D:D Will you do oneshots of the other 3 marauders' sorting ? I'd love to read remus ::D

and I'm the 10th reviewr to :D

YAY :D

FP
Merthur chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
I love young Sirius, and this idea is so sweet! I particularly like the line - He didn’t even like the color green, though silver was pretty cool! And at the end Remus smiles at him!
ShatteredHeart-BlueSapphire chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
OMG! That last line was utterly A-MAZING! My congrats to you!

I liked how you made everything fit. Haha! I could totally imagine Sirius Black shaking his head with the Sorting Hat on having this conversation with the Hat as he's sitting in a stool in front of the Great Hall. Aw, Dumbledore is great!

Anyway, kool (with a 'k') story. Nice job! ]
Beatlebug chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
That's how it is! Sirius is so much better inside than his stupid family! Very well written. Looks a lot like Harry's ceremony
moonsandpaws chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Ha ha this is cool, I think you wrote the sorting hat really well.
Yezalb chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
Yes, this was something that needed to be written. You did a good job on it too!
electric gurrl chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
Yeah, this was really good. I liked it and found it very interesting. Red really is Sirius' color. Cool little story, I liked it a lot.
yodawolf chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
This definitely needed to be written about, I agree. I'm surprised I haven't read a Sorting-Sirius fic before this. Anyway, I really liked this story. I loved this line:

He didn’t want to be like didn’t even like the color green, though silver was pretty cool.

It goes from Sirius wanting to be different, not wanting to be cruel, to him not liking the House color. XD That sort of rapid subject change is so Sirius. :D

All in all, a really cute fic. The last line was my favorite:

Hogwarts didn’t look so scary anymore, he thought, as Remus smiled shyly at him.

Remus is so adorable. He and Sirius just belong together. :) Very nice fic.