Reviews for The World Calling
Foresthunter chapter 3 . 6/21/2012
this is really interesting
WindHeartliLy22 chapter 3 . 10/4/2010
Finally a theodore fanfic!

Been searching for it!

Please Update! really love your story
smverduzco chapter 3 . 9/28/2010
i really like this...you didn't discontinue it did you?
Green Sprout chapter 3 . 4/17/2010
wow...

WOW.

Seriously this was kinda interesting; especially the end

Hm going to fav and watch this because I really really really wish the game would come out sooner and this is pretty good

not enough velvet room goodness out there. (*really wants to see more Mshe and theo and wishes the game would come out SOONER*)

still keep up the good work; love how you have their own personalities, especially theo-san
Green Sprout chapter 2 . 4/17/2010
dude I have been trying to find theo fanfiction for ages since I seen him on youtube. God the game won't come out quick enough! (I am so preordering it!)

really like how you have his personality and his interaction with his siblings
The One and Only C.Bear chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
Wow this was a really nice story. I feel like crying now i felt so bad for the girl please countinue to write this i want to know what happens next_
Side-CH chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
wow, that was very deep!

I liked your characterization of Theodore. Him being a other worldly being and all and his miss-understanding of 'our' world yet still knowing what these 'things' are...that people hurt and that like...but he couldn't relate.

Of course the question of "who is this girl!" and "who is she talking about!" came to mind but I think that not saying who it is and who she's talking about really works well here. Just the hint that its a girl in school. The ambiguity of it all really says more then words can.

Really well done!