Reviews for Amends, or Truth and Reconciliation
christev chapter 23 . 8/31
Wow! This chapter has all the stuff I've been wishing Hermione would say to Ron and Harry! I've never seen her tell them off like this, and it's pure gold. And they had to take her seriously for a change once they realized that she was the source of the cloud. I sort of wish Ginny (and Molly!) were out there as well, but good enough that it was the boys. It's disgraceful too often at how they take her for granted. True, it's their choice if they want to be her friends. If not, so be it. And now for her rest. :D

Pure, pure gold. Brava!
This story has been so enjoyable and I really appreciate your writing style. I really hope you find time to complete this.
CatCrazy353 chapter 56 . 7/24
That was so satisfying, to see them finally act on their feelings. Also the sex scene was really well written. Good job!
CatCrazy353 chapter 27 . 7/23
Wow. This fic is one of the best I've ever read. I read your other fic (I can't remember the name off the top of my but it's the one about Andromeda) and loved it, but this better by a lot. I haven't reviewed this before, since I just wanted to get to the next chapter, but this chapter just blew me away, and I need some time to react before I read the next one. If you are reading this, I just want to say you are an amazing writer, and I am not surprised that you are an actual author
AzHale chapter 69 . 7/10
I don’t suppose this will ever be updated again, but I hope you know how completely immersed I have been in the story, and what a pleasure it has been to read and to wonder. I hope it is finished. In the meantime, I will imagine how all the myriad threads come together in a single knot.
Hetc chapter 14 . 7/3
Another fantastic chapter with several thought provoking ideas. Luna's painting of thestrals which can only be seen by those who have witnessed death, Ron's unthinking cruelty, the bludger to the face & even more hurtful mockery, Bill's more reasoned perspective, Percy as a well rounded character... And more. Lovely.
Hetc chapter 12 . 7/3
Polyjuice plus pensieve very interesting combination. It feels a little sneaky and unethical, but adds nuance. Reflexes and muscle memory colouring actual memory - fascinating.
This story gives lots to think about, not least Ron and Harry's unthinking exclusion of Hermione, Mrs Wesley's withdrawal of her conditional acceptance of Hermione, Neville's quiet decency and Percy's surreptitious sabotage of his beloved ministry.
Thank you.
MonJoh chapter 69 . 6/2
I regret this story is unfinished. Despite its length, the story was well constructed and there were few dead ends. I was intrigued by the characters and appreciated the political and racist nuances on both sides of the "border."
Long time reader chapter 69 . 5/20
I have come back to read this fic at least 3 times. Please finish!
jpenn93 chapter 69 . 5/10
The sheer scope of this astounds me. I want to see more of it just from the world that you've created...

Anyway, there are no proper words to truly detail that I believe you've a wonderful gift for literature. But I can say with conviction how much I normally detest first person narration, and yet the blend you use in this piece is the opposite of repugnant. It feels natural, and as a story teller that feeling is important, or so I believe at least!
Violet chapter 26 . 1/20
This chapter feels like a violation to Malfoy. Its like when nude photos of female celebs are leaked fap gate - which is totally disgusting. This feels gross and wrong in the same way. It isnt Malfoy, but it is his body, and with your extrapolations about polyjuice, it is much more than just physical form. To do this without somones permission - blehhh.
On a positive note, the downward spiral that Hermione is in is interesting. She has a lot she needs to work out.
miamental chapter 1 . 12/30/2018
Hey,
I loved your characterizations of Lavender Brown post-war, Luna, Dean, Percy, Neville, and especially that of Hermione and Neville’s relationship. Also, Hermione’s recollections about Tonks were heartbreaking and I loved reading about how she dealt with her grief and the feeling of losing a friend, it was one of my favourite moments. The story itself felt a bit hard to follow and unfinished, I would have loved to read about Andromeda’s duel with, Molly, what happened with McConnell, the result of Hermione’s work with the ministry, that kind of stuff. I didn’t really understand how dementors could be banished and why that would dissolve the ministry but great work on the character dynamics!
Guest chapter 69 . 10/29/2018
I devoured both this and “In Which the Princess Rescues the Dragon”. They both kept me riveted till the last chapter. I hope you can continue these stories one day.
E chapter 16 . 10/25/2018
WOW! I LOVE IT!
I love that it's her personal power that attracts him; not simpering, not usefulness...he LOVES that she's powerful. I love it I love it I love it.
E chapter 8 . 10/24/2018
Love the Tonks bits, love the part about her not being a cousin. Tugs at my heartstrings.
1,249 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »