Reviews for His Betrayal
Tiffany Thomas chapter 2 . 9/4/2016
This is incredibly entertaining. I laughed my ass off at Rukia's aggression towards Orihime. When she reached for her sword, I was like "damn, she's going to kill this bitch!" Ichiruki for life but GrimmRuki is hot.
xMousex chapter 2 . 5/15/2016
I'm agreeing with a lot of the reviewers, you should have probably made more chapters to further develop the relationship between Rukia and Grimmjaw. I feel like their relationship was really rushed, you know?

I liked the story though, Orihime gets on my nerves with her airheadedness. She only focuses on Ichigo, her main purpose in life is Ichigo; it's pretty annoying. IchiRuki is definitely the better pairing. Grimmjaw x Rukia though...that's a great pairing as well Orihime should just stick to Uryu.
samraven chapter 2 . 3/23/2015
this should've been extended by a few more chapters, imho, to further the development of rukia and grimmjow's new found feelings for each other. sure rukia's a lil' ooc with her emotional outburst, but who would've be if they'll be face with such betrayal?! also, i agree with most of the reviewers; inoue in both manga and anime is an attention-seeking bitch. note how she draws everyone's attention with the way she speaks of giant robots and bean paste -_- or how she {purposely} tries to act all klutzy amidst the fact that she ranks high in her class. she claims she loves kurosaki-kun {blech! her voice seriously is irritating} when in fact OBSESSING is a far cry from actually loving a person! and her reasons for supposedly loving ichi and her propesing the 'loving u for sixth lifetimes' thing's just so "shallow!" {she notes kurosaki's strong protective nature as a reason}. what inoue fails to see is the fact that ichigo somewhat resembles how SORA protected her while he is still alive. inoue mistakenly identified her longing for a brotherly protector for an infatuation which developed into an obsession, all the while worshipping the man whose got some serious hero complex imbedded within his brain and namesake. seriously, inoue, character-wise should be with ishida uryuu. the quincy's silent intellect and dripping sarcasm will balance out her mask of ditziness, while at the same time provide her with the "protection" she so longed for. if kubo-san won't let the black sun and white moon meet; then he MUST not allow two oranges clash, because it will be unfair to how kubo-san weaved and strengthened ichiruki's bond only to snap it out in the end :(
FanficChick901 chapter 2 . 6/20/2014
Good story! Plz write more! The Grimmruki army needs to GROW!
animeghostgirl chapter 2 . 4/14/2014
Plz plz plz plz plz make more chappies
nullllll chapter 2 . 2/22/2014
Whoa, I wondered which episode made you this pissed off to make this story, lol. I'm curious.

Some things were completely OOC, but since you did it out of fury it's understandable. Your diction was spot on, I just wished your chapters were a bit longer to really capture and progress RukiaxGrimmjow's relationship, seeing as how they were true enemies before and then suddenly becoming lovers. People might think it's so unlikely, but how many times have we seen in movies and TV shows were that happens? And if done right, it plays out beautifully.

I wonder if you'll make more RukiaxGrimmjow stories, theres not that many out there. It's honestly my fav. couple after IchigoxRukia. Keep writing to improve! xoxo
Cindy M 19 chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
I agree, I didn't see the episode, but IchiHime is not a good couple, Orihime was scared of him, when some episodes later she falls in love with him. Is a lot of crap! I love the first chapter, if someone Betray you can't forgive him soo easy like lots of histories, the histories are good, but to forgive someone is something, but trusting again is not easy.
yuiyuki chapter 2 . 4/26/2013
It's a cool fanfict..but I wished rukia won't acted like that..it makes her like a...jealous,possesive bitch n that is totally not rukia so...it's a bit ooc..but I luv rukia n I hope there is a twist like ichigo suddenly feel jealous towards rukia n realize his feelings towards her...I don't know..just saying..teheeee _
yuki no usagi ex-seven chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
i'm with ya there i almost snapped at my BFF because of this and then i think that "if rukia can't be with ichigo then she can be with grimmjow instead!"
BleachGirlNel chapter 2 . 8/14/2012
WAIT! Is the story over already?! DX If ur thinking about continuing plz make Ichigo dump Orihime for Rukia but she stays w/ Grimmjow! GrimmRuki! XD But if u don't continue the story! I hope there is more LONG GrimmRuki Fics 2 come! XD
zero09q chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Rukia is not that emotional when it comes to Ichigo and she would of handle it instead of leting it eat her alive she would of been like I you are not happy with me I would gladly set you free and let you find happyness and I sure know that she wouldnt let something like that depressed her because she dont think of herself she always put others before she puts herself and that is why Rukia is Rukia and not Orihime I really dont like Orihime in the anime or manga she seems to want attection in the anime and manga
skillet99 chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
ohh now i like where your going with thiss!evil!tehhee,iv read this a few times befor and think you should keep it going till at least 9 chapters or so
Blue rose water chapter 2 . 2/2/2011
I really like it please continue! :)
Tiramisu chapter 2 . 9/26/2010
ahahaa. yess. I love this whole defiance from Rukia towards Orihime. god orihime is so annoying..
honeybunches chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
how cute. this is good. man i hope it's not ichihime in the anime though... sobs... she matches more with ulq. thoough he's dead now. aww. but i like this story!