Reviews for Slytherinesque Revenge
BunnyBear27 chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Damn That was cold. But Oh so needed to show that ginny that she does not takes another persons rights like that. So cool!

LOVED IT! Thanks for writing it! XD!
adafrog chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Good, thanks.
Insanity NPO chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Oh this one is just cold. Funny, but cold. I am intrigued by your choice in the Ladies though.
Madhatter1981 chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Hermione doesn't seem like she'd go along with the Weasley in their "trap Potter plan" unless she's under love/loyalty potions.

Just saying,

Mad.
Leo's Lair chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Lol. Great!
Annabeth Volturi chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
wow, now i know harry got angry and i'm glad that he managed to weasel his way out of the contract. but i do feel a little bad for ginny. molly should've known better to try and control Harry's money and power. excellent job though.
Robin42069 chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
damn kinda evil of harry. I like it.
Venus914 chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
HAHAHAHAHAH! great story
iafaS chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Brutal, Vicious and utterly enjoyable... Excellent Job! Mwuahahaha *evil laugh*
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
any chance of a sequel that explains what happens when the Wizarding world discovers What the weasley family and Dumbledore did... The love potions, the contract and how it was hidden from him until after it was too late,the theft from his vaults, ALL of it!
MSgt SilverDollar and Snake chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Poetic justice, I love it!
Basilisk1 chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Damn, talk about cruel! But I don't blame you for writing it this way. *smirk* I've often wondered what might've come of a more Slytherin Harry.
GeorgeTobor chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Nice fic.

A number of the reviews have good points.

But this is short, bittersweet(sweet times four then add one sour), and best of all complete!

I'm guessing the only reason Fawks stays with Dumbles is he cannot unbond once bound.

Too bad Harry did not let Tom win, all the wizarding world would be dead after he took on the muggle world. The only good wizard is a dead wizard.

Really memory charming us when they feel like it? How many have they raped then obliviated? Or worse?

Muggles will rule!