Reviews for Slytherinesque Revenge
HAHAHAHAHAH! great story
iafaS chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Brutal, Vicious and utterly enjoyable... Excellent Job! Mwuahahaha *evil laugh*
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
any chance of a sequel that explains what happens when the Wizarding world discovers What the weasley family and Dumbledore did... The love potions, the contract and how it was hidden from him until after it was too late,the theft from his vaults, ALL of it!
MSgt SilverDollar chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Poetic justice, I love it!
Basilisk1 chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Damn, talk about cruel! But I don't blame you for writing it this way. *smirk* I've often wondered what might've come of a more Slytherin Harry.
GeorgeTobor chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Nice fic.

A number of the reviews have good points.

But this is short, bittersweet(sweet times four then add one sour), and best of all complete!

I'm guessing the only reason Fawks stays with Dumbles is he cannot unbond once bound.

Too bad Harry did not let Tom win, all the wizarding world would be dead after he took on the muggle world. The only good wizard is a dead wizard.

Really memory charming us when they feel like it? How many have they raped then obliviated? Or worse?

Muggles will rule!
serenityselena chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
oh my... that was a sneaky way of fulfilling the contract _
Slytherin66 chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
A very fun story I wonder if Dumbledore got his wealth from the Flamels stone?

A just life for Ginny and a good selection of wives for Harry.
Hortensia chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Brilliant!
WhiteElfElder chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Ouch...that had to hurt. You know, nothing in law says that consimation has to be more than sexual intercourse which only means the man sticking his penis into a females vagina. So, all Harry had to do was get hard enough to penetrate and then pull out and he is done...that does not even require the removal of clothing, or at least not very much clothing. I bet his wives made him shower multiple times when they got him home...probably followed by cleansing and sterilization spells.
mattcun chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
plz write more
dead feather chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
I'd love to see more to this. Harry pulled the rug under their feet but will they still try to gain something.. probably, they can be pretty stupid.

Anyways, what's the difference btw Lady Potter and Mrs Potter?
moonprincess97524 chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
love it
DizzyZina chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Gosh you don't want to piss Harry off do you? LOL
49 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »