Reviews for Slytherinesque Revenge
little-bast chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
this is a story I keep coming back to cause it's brilliant!

i love a good harry revenge / gets the better of fic especially one where the goblins help (wish there was more)

great work... i'll be back to read it again
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Payback is truly a b*tch in Harry book. Thanks for sharing!
Gunny Highway chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Love to see justice served in a great story like this one!
Thaumologist chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
I love your pissedoff!harry. Partly because I can almost imagine canon harry actually doing this...
kihakukage chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
interesting
Lord Lugos chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Nice. And again, I say, I love pissed off Harry. :)
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
I like it.
major wallace chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
lol owned
Cateagle chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
*whistles* Now that is a proper revenge. Perhaps Molly should've tried to play by the rules and let nature take its course between Harry & Ginny. As 'tis, she's managed to truly ruin Ginny's life as well as bollix up matters for the rest of the Weasleys.
phantombrick chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Brilliant simply brilliant.
This guy doesnt have a clue chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Good story
mannd1068 chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Good story, but the only thing I really didn't like was his disinherting a possible child. He should have said he would declare her an unfit mother and take the child and raise him/her himself.
Reality Illusionary chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Yayness,that is sugoi. You totally bashed Ron Ginny hermione and Molly. Kami knows I hated them with vengences! Anyway aww I like your story but I never am able to blame the child for the parents wrong doings that's just wrong to me. It's like blaming a innocent little girl for their father being a malovent sadistic crimminal! But on the other hand revenge is a dished best served cooled so I clapped and laughed. Funnier part was with Kingsley married them while talking and Harry shagged Ginny in five minutes. Whoa! umm one last thing aww poor Ginny forced to hump pillows or touch herself for pleasure. That's the only sympthay I'll give. Well that's all besides anymore ginny Ron Molly hermione bashings you right I'll e more than happy to read! :)

ja

a elated hopeless45
rlpj4 chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Definitely a good story and a good revenge. I like how Harry thought on this one and followed through with things in his own way.
Sakura Lisel chapter 1 . 12/11/2009