Reviews for Slytherinesque Revenge
mannd1068 chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Good story, but the only thing I really didn't like was his disinherting a possible child. He should have said he would declare her an unfit mother and take the child and raise him/her himself.
Reality Illusionary chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Yayness,that is sugoi. You totally bashed Ron Ginny hermione and Molly. Kami knows I hated them with vengences! Anyway aww I like your story but I never am able to blame the child for the parents wrong doings that's just wrong to me. It's like blaming a innocent little girl for their father being a malovent sadistic crimminal! But on the other hand revenge is a dished best served cooled so I clapped and laughed. Funnier part was with Kingsley married them while talking and Harry shagged Ginny in five minutes. Whoa! umm one last thing aww poor Ginny forced to hump pillows or touch herself for pleasure. That's the only sympthay I'll give. Well that's all besides anymore ginny Ron Molly hermione bashings you right I'll e more than happy to read! :)

ja

a elated hopeless45
rlpj4 chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Definitely a good story and a good revenge. I like how Harry thought on this one and followed through with things in his own way.
Sakura Lisel chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
*lol* MORE! I'd like to see what happens in the future of this story. *lol*
Lord Ezra'eil chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
O: MORE!
The High Demon Lord chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
I really liked this. I love the pairings that you placed for the four ladies.
slashslut chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
deliciously evil and oh so well deserved *smirk* loved it!
ROBERT-19588 chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
Harry forgot the Life Debt Ginerva Weasley owes Harry.

A ll Harry has to do is to order the Life Debt Ginerva Weasley owes Harry for Ginerva Weasley to lick her ass till she dies, befor Ginerva Weasley marries Harry.

No more Ginerva Weasley!

Then Harry can marry a person he loves to be Lady Slytherin, like Gabrielle Delacor.

Fawkes needs to unbond with DumbleDORK and bond to Harry, for what DumbleDORK has done to Harry and others.

As Harry is Lord Black, Harry needs to nulify both Narcissa Malfoy's, & Bellatrix LeStrange's marages, as well as disowned them from the Black family, as well as the getting the dowries returned to the Black family.
53 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4