Reviews for Elysium
Carly chapter 1 . 6/4
I know this is an old fanfiction, but canyou please start this up again?! I really liked it and i have been looking for a good fanfiction like this for a long time.
Zara chapter 1 . 2/28
This was good, just didn't capture the whole "percy jackson" action type of flow as well. Sorry if that makes no sense. xD Otherwise, I love it!
HateMePretty chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Paramore rocks! Did you get their new album? Anyways, this is PERFECT!
fangirlofepicproportions chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
I loved it!
notyourleo chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Simple, but pretty sweet. :)
ChristieLaurenn chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
This was really great[:
So cute3
ExceedinglyPeculiarChick chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Aww…that was amazing! :)
Evil.VS.Waffles chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
I remember being in complete shock when I found out Silena was the spy. (Which I will admit was only two or three hours ago. I just finished the last book) I instantly forgave her, and I am sure Beckendorf would do exactly that, which is how you had him. Very much in character. I really liked this.
LazyBlueVapour chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
This was very sweet. Silena definitely deserved Elysium. Her actions were not done out of greed, but out of love. In the end she was brave. Her romance with Charles was so under explored. Especially considering their Godly parents. It was a lovely one shot.
StarrySea chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
very sweet!

loved it
storm-brain chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
This story was nominated for the Verita award.

The nommer said: This is a simple yet well written one-shot. The writing has Beckendorf and Silena's relationship written very well.

For more info see fanmortals dot webs dot com.

The Ice Within chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
I'm voting you for the Veritas Award. Good luck. THis is good
xBlownxAwayx chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
I really loved this.
NumbNut chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
nice! this is so wonderful! loved it! yeah, i seem to be loving all the stories you write that i read. 3
XxWishingForWingsxX chapter 1 . 5/8/2011