Reviews for Her Last Days
Loved it!
missylb chapter 38 . 9/27/2011
brilliant story :) x
hitbymyride chapter 38 . 5/7/2011
It was a joy reading this fanfic. finished it in 2 days. i normally read very very very angsty stuff like hit by destiny, the woods are dark and deep or under the apple tree but it was sorta nice to read something less stressing. i really loved it! you have talent, keep writing. XO
JaxTaraFan4Ever chapter 38 . 9/22/2010
Wow I really enjoyed reading this story it has me crying on so many points and I could feel the pain that Bella was going through as I lost my dad to cancer. Excellent job keep up the good work.
sujari6 chapter 38 . 8/25/2010
Great story. I've thoroughly enjoyed reading it.
gitgit chapter 38 . 8/22/2010
awww

that is the end

and i liked i t

the fastforwardng was a nice touch to your story

great chapter to end your story!
TMJ16 chapter 38 . 8/19/2010
Thanks for sharing. :)
TMJ16 chapter 37 . 8/8/2010
Wow. Move back to Forks. Not expecting that.
MartaK chapter 37 . 8/8/2010
Nice goodbye, peacefull :) Interesting idea with the hospital wing, but how many patients in lill'ol Forks? Perhaps a clinic where people from ll over could be treated in a nice environment with a hospice and places for the family to be close?
gitgit chapter 37 . 8/8/2010
awww that was really a beautiful ending

well part of the ending

are you planning on writing more about these two?
FictionFreak95 chapter 36 . 8/3/2010
I am fail. I know this. I just wanted to leave you some lovin' and push you to 100 because you are doing SUCH a wonderful job with your stories and opening up your horizons.

I do love you lady. I miss you horribly and hope things are going great with you in all your stuff!

I love how you shaped your characters in this and just shared exactly you with all your words. You are truly one of a kind and very rare in that you are pure, and honest and loving and caring regardless your surrounding circumstances.

LOVE YOUR ASS AND YOUR STORIES!

xoxoxoxoxoxo infinity and forever.

JoJo
gitgit chapter 36 . 7/30/2010
lolo i was worried for a second ooo sketches eh

i wish i had one of edward*waggles eyebrows*
gitgit chapter 35 . 7/30/2010
oh o

i wonder what that tone was all about

that was definitely an interesting chapter
Theresejohansson chapter 21 . 7/28/2010
God I love this fan-fiction!