Reviews for A Little Carried Away
I loved it! It was so cute, and funny. You are a really good writer and I really enjoy reading your story's! I know your busy with the sequel to hit list but maybe..maybe do u think u can make this story longer or make a sequel..? All in all I really liked it! Keep writing
SwanDestiny chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
This is such an interesting inception for a story that probably nobody's ever thought about! You're so creative!
Also, this is just son sweet and cute... I absolutely loved this.
Navira chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Whoa... Is it a little odd that something like this happened to me? Anyways grate short story. If you could make a longer story on it please do so. Highschool in Hyrule who knew?
ZeLinkskys chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
Cute but was I the only one who recognized this scene from Hit List except with different characters? Even the part where Shad was blushing because he was in a conversation with three different girls. Just thought I should point that out.
Moon Princess016 chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
I have to admit that I enjoyed your story a bit too much :). I definitely can imagine this actually happening!
thisplaceilove chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Dude, I'm glad I found this! That was hilarious!
sigh... If only crushes actually worked that way..
KagomeCatHanyo chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
originaly, i wasn't going to read this since it was AU, but i am glad i did! "you broke my meeter stick!" i lol'd SO hard at that part!

p.s. i have an acc, but i'm on my kindle which doesn't have a touch screen, so it'd take forever to sign in...and sorry for any lack of spelling/gramer/punctation
Great Angemon chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
The Split Timeline Theory is the only one that makes sense to me.

Great story.
oakleaf chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Loved the way you put the characters into the high school roles. It was a very entertaining story and I loved it.

Well done!
Agent Mississippi chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Wow! I can't believe I haven't put this on my favorites yet! Just doin' a little catching up on your stories, and might I say, I am thoroughly impressed! More than my last time reading them, if possible! You are an AMZING writer! Probably one of the best on fanfiction (that I can keep up with at least...) and I don't just go throwing that complement around! And Ganondorf's creepy fetish with Zelda made me laugh so hard! (Among other parts of this story!) Great job!
The-Sun-Princess chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Hehe this was fun :) especially the part where they 'play-acted' the age-old battle. I love how you have an actual, uh, 'mini-battle' during it. And how Auru was more upset about his meter stick than his student's nose XD Yeah, the ending was kind of weak, and the beginning maybe a little drab, but the rest of it was nice.
JohnTitor chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
I don't know why you didn't like you're ending, I personaly enjoyed it profusely. It was vague, yet didn't feel abrupt or empty, you know? Great job.
whosahassa chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Been thinking, and doesn't the whole split timeline thing depend on Zelda *not* having sent the whole world back, just Link (and Navi, of course)? Or else what is there in the future to keep moving on and be a seperate timeline.

But other than that, I love this oneshot. I could have sworn I'd already reviewed, but just looked, and apparently not. Must have been thinking about Hit List. Which is also very good. XD I hope you'll keep on writing!
SailorZeldatheLightAlchemist chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
loved the added roll play. i thought the ending was great!
readergirl27 chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
"Ganondorf, come over here and 'capture' Mrs. Harkinian"

Whoa! Zelda's married in this!