Reviews for A Little Carried Away
luisAM21 chapter 1 . 3/31
Well actually the Hero of Time didn't disappear never to be seen again he just spent three days in Termina to stop the creepy moon from falling and didn't die (MATPAT I'M LOOKING AT YOU) since TP Link is related to the Hero of Time so he might have came back to Hyrule settled down and have a family and since Hyrule from OoT is so different from the Hyrule in Twilight Princess I can say that THOUSANDS of years have passed so I doubt that Hero of Time Link is TP Link's grandfather since that is gonna be about 60-80 years for Hyrule's change which is too fast for Land to change so it might be more than 6 descendants for TP Link to be born which is about 350 years or more which is plenty of time for the land to change. Wow I think I went overboard with this review. XD
I loved it! It was so cute, and funny. You are a really good writer and I really enjoy reading your story's! I know your busy with the sequel to hit list but maybe..maybe do u think u can make this story longer or make a sequel..? All in all I really liked it! Keep writing
SwanDestiny chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
This is such an interesting inception for a story that probably nobody's ever thought about! You're so creative!
Also, this is just son sweet and cute... I absolutely loved this.
Navira chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Whoa... Is it a little odd that something like this happened to me? Anyways grate short story. If you could make a longer story on it please do so. Highschool in Hyrule who knew?
TARDISmuffins chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
Cute but was I the only one who recognized this scene from Hit List except with different characters? Even the part where Shad was blushing because he was in a conversation with three different girls. Just thought I should point that out.
Moon Princess016 chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
I have to admit that I enjoyed your story a bit too much :). I definitely can imagine this actually happening!
thisplaceilove chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Dude, I'm glad I found this! That was hilarious!
sigh... If only crushes actually worked that way..
KagomeCatHanyo chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
originaly, i wasn't going to read this since it was AU, but i am glad i did! "you broke my meeter stick!" i lol'd SO hard at that part!

p.s. i have an acc, but i'm on my kindle which doesn't have a touch screen, so it'd take forever to sign in...and sorry for any lack of spelling/gramer/punctation
Great Angemon chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
The Split Timeline Theory is the only one that makes sense to me.

Great story.
oakleaf chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Loved the way you put the characters into the high school roles. It was a very entertaining story and I loved it.

Well done!
Agent Mississippi chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Wow! I can't believe I haven't put this on my favorites yet! Just doin' a little catching up on your stories, and might I say, I am thoroughly impressed! More than my last time reading them, if possible! You are an AMZING writer! Probably one of the best on fanfiction (that I can keep up with at least...) and I don't just go throwing that complement around! And Ganondorf's creepy fetish with Zelda made me laugh so hard! (Among other parts of this story!) Great job!
The-Sun-Princess chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Hehe this was fun :) especially the part where they 'play-acted' the age-old battle. I love how you have an actual, uh, 'mini-battle' during it. And how Auru was more upset about his meter stick than his student's nose XD Yeah, the ending was kind of weak, and the beginning maybe a little drab, but the rest of it was nice.
JohnTitor chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
I don't know why you didn't like you're ending, I personaly enjoyed it profusely. It was vague, yet didn't feel abrupt or empty, you know? Great job.
whosahassa chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Been thinking, and doesn't the whole split timeline thing depend on Zelda *not* having sent the whole world back, just Link (and Navi, of course)? Or else what is there in the future to keep moving on and be a seperate timeline.

But other than that, I love this oneshot. I could have sworn I'd already reviewed, but just looked, and apparently not. Must have been thinking about Hit List. Which is also very good. XD I hope you'll keep on writing!
SailorZeldatheLightAlchemist chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
loved the added roll play. i thought the ending was great!