Reviews for Guess Again
Xhiera Alice chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Niceeee! This fic is really awesome! I hope you could make a sequel! XD
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
NoSee:
This story was awsome and funny u should definetly make a sequel
Ps sorry im new at english
N chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
leo is a girl?
cupcakesNbutterfliesRfriends chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
I would cry if I was Lili. Leo and Lili would make a good couple but Leo doesn't like Lili. If he did, I would jump off the walls XD!
spongecake 2 chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Hey ho. Well, I would cynically and callously call this joke inevitable, but its execution that matters, and I don't have much to say because I was laughing too hard to properly analysise it. For a humour fic, that's a damn good sign. A fave's as inevitable as the joke was. Thumbs up to you.
fortunataoriginal chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
instant fave and review! this is a real cute fanfic gem right here. not that there are a lot of leo fics anyway. love your fic; it put a smile on my face!
The Almighty Mian chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
So Lili thought Leo was gay... no surprise there. XD
Cheondoong chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
LMAO. Poor Lili, she misunderstood until the very end. x)
Summer Styles chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Lily is so ANNOYING in this fic! Well, at least she's not out of character.

It's odd that you paired Leo with Steve. That's not a common pair.
screamingwindchime chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
OMG! this is too cute! faved
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
I really like this story. Not only because you captured the characters' personalities spot-on, but it was hilariously funny as well. I was smiling like an idiot the whole time I was reading this. Great job, I hope you make more Leo fics (we are in dire need of a new one) :D
cardboredbox chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
LMAO. This was cute. But Leo and Lili are both wrong! Everyone knows the best chocolate comes from Sweden! :P
Natural Born Charmer chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
I absolutely love this story! Another wonderful Lili fanfic from you! I should have known! Once again, you never disappointed me with the humor! Thanks for writing this!

Faved and added to my Lili Rochefort C2!
LilVirga chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Lili: It's always the cute ones.

8D That was the best. I can see Lili being all dramatic about it. -)
AimzNemesis chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
Ha ha ha! I LOVE this. "For revenge just like everyone else.". *snicker* so true, so true.

I just love Lili's display of melodrama at the end. XD Classic.