Reviews for Worth
makarina chapter 8 . 1/22
you just portrayed them so well , very much in character , I love it
Hairi Esh Mooncake chapter 8 . 10/19/2015
The proposal scene was the most perfect thing in the world! And I loved the phrasing 'Otani either shrunk or...'
animearlinefreak chapter 8 . 9/25/2015
this story was very cute and very in character for everyone. truly a wonderful story great story.
egg man chapter 8 . 1/7/2015
Just a perfect story for a perfect couple :)
Brokenangelsely chapter 8 . 1/3/2015
This was great okay? Absolutely great. I'm in love. Otani and Koizumi forever!
Keeyaruh chapter 8 . 5/20/2014
Best LovCom fanfic i have ever read! I love it! Words cannot express what i feel ryt now but i hope a thousand "i freaking love it!"s could sum it all up xD just read that phrase over and over again till u get one thousand. :DD u rock! This story rocks! I fucking love it! (sorry, i cuss for intense feels xD)
Sokka-Mushroom chapter 8 . 2/27/2014
Ah...now I have to wait until you write more LC fanfics since I read all of yours just now hahaha :3 You're an amazing writer and I look forward to the day when you'll write something more for your adoring fans. (I'll definitely miss you in the meantime)
Keep up the good work!
As always, with love, Sokka
sakurakialisa chapter 8 . 12/19/2013
I loved this fic
Guest chapter 4 . 5/28/2013
Risa stop being a mopey mable its tearing me apart
Darling Dani chapter 8 . 4/28/2013
I'm seriously in love with this story. Please continue!
thenotefromwhichachordisbuilt chapter 8 . 4/17/2013
I LOVE THIS. SO MUCH.
neko chapter 8 . 3/14/2013
This was a really great fanfic! :D The proposal at the end was just too realistic haha.
Anonymous Whatchamacallit chapter 8 . 2/27/2013
I love it... what happens to sakura?
Israelle ParadiseIsis Hypnosis chapter 8 . 2/7/2013
This story is fudging awesome!
It was hilarious, cute, a bit sad, hilarious, and did I mention hilarious?
The proposal was awesome, and the ending was great! (I loved the ''Casanova'' Ootani part XD )
Anyways, loved this story!
cloudnine chapter 2 . 1/26/2013
I really enjoyed this series it was so believable and well written...too bad its over. Woild lve a sequel