Reviews for Two is Better Than One
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 10 . 8/26
For God Sake's what on eart you abandon this story? Jeez.. What on earth i begin read this amazing story and not know this is not ended? No, why are you so bad? Whyyy.. Whyyy? Come on please Upate.. Continue this.. Is really amazing!
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 9 . 8/26
Bloody Hell.. What the hell? Stuff are turning hot in there! De and Rose have an BIG sexual tension now.. But maybe they can resolve this in bed.. Or couch.. Or.. Hahaha.. I love Roseward!
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 7 . 8/26
Stupid Royce! I hate him its a shit.. In every fic i read he is the bad, and of course he is! He hurt Rosalie.. Poor Rose.. She really feel sad but just Edward can help.. I am really in love with this story now..
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 6 . 8/26
Oh ohhh.. Trouble in paradise! Jasper catch the secret lovers.. Hmm.. So crazy but i love the scene of Rose and Edward in the couch at patio.. I really love the intimate scenes because i can imagine all!
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 4 . 8/26
Hell.. You are good at poetry.. And an amazing writer.. Never stop!
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 3 . 8/26
God of fanfics! That Quote.. Im no read "Twilight saga" but maybe is my loss.. You have an amazing ideas for a story..
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 2 . 8/26
Wow such a great pairing this.. I am a "Roseward" fan.. Totally, absolutelly.. Im just begining but this story its so original.. The human side of twilight its amazing! Hey come back and update please!
I read this story a few years ago and decided to read it again, after I'd seen you decided to redo it. I know you always intended it to end up Bella/Edward BUT in my head here's how my ending would have gone...
So Edward slept with Bella and Rosalie slept with Emmett, they both stop talking to each other and a few weeks later Bella discovers she's pregnant. She goes on to have Renesmee and has to sacrifice college for motherhood. Her and Edward get married before Renesmee is born and Edward gets to go to college to be a doctor. His family will foot the bill.
Meanwhile Rosalie goes off to college in New York to be a lawyer and she finally gets the therapy she needs. Losing all contact with her family.
10 years later after being invited to Jasper and Alice's wedding, Rosalie bumps into Cullen who's marriage is falling apart and things pick up again from there.
And all's well that ends well in Roseward ville. lol!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/19/2014
Complete it
Guest chapter 10 . 8/29/2014
I'd love it if one day you could finish this story, Its really good and you have brilliant twists which kept me hooked. Your characters are well defined and I really enjoyed it I would have loved it if it was finished
Guest chapter 8 . 8/29/2014
Finally some lemons! Loving your story Edward and Rose belong together its how it should have been all along Great chapter looking forward to reading the rest
nelsa chapter 2 . 6/15/2011