Reviews for Not Quite Aces
VintageManniqueen chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
Totally, 100%, without a doubt, my favorite fic EVER. I cannot even begin to tell you how absolutely PERFECT this was. Everything was so true to the characters- a totally valid alternate ending. You are my FAVORITE (underlined, bolded, capsed and underlined a few more times for good measure) fic writer. Should I be wondering if you're actually Diablo Cody with superpowers in the disguise of a fanfic writer?
MaxximumRide666 chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
You are an absolutely amazing writer as it is, but i just think you get better with each new story and it's so depressing for the rest of us mere mortals cos we gotta try and keep up!

Heh anyway, i totally loved this story! It wouldn't be right if Jennifer and Needy weren't together, if i'm honest!

This had everything a full length novel should have, and it's all packed in to a couple of pages, i love it XD

You got the scary parts, when you don't know what's gonna happen next, you got the sweetness between the girls, which i adore btw XD, then you have the humour, the biting bit? Funny as! Made me actually lol XD

And, of course, as all good stories should have, you got the brilliantly written femslash romance! I love it D

Seriously, keep writing!
Pseudologia Fantastica chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Wow! Fluffy and hot! I love this combination :D
Scorpu'la chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
WOW... Looved it!

It's sexy hot, adorable, and frickin' hilarious!

If it was a pet I'd keep it ;)

Keep up the great works of art!
Team Alice-Bella chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
*does the sexy kitty growling noise* lol love it! -
DreamingOfMyGirl chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Once again fembuck, you've got another SEXY fanfic... is this going to be a series...? that would be really nice... *hint hint nudge nudge* *pouty looks*

~raven
FaBAMF chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Oh god that was awesome You had awesome dialogue and the teasing was entertaining. XD i wasnt gonna even read fanfics for it till yours arrived in my inbox. It was awesome!
Alexawynters chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
“I can has Needburger now?” - lol, win.

OMMFG THAT WAS HILARIOUS! when jen was asking to 'eat' needy lol i died. epic dialogue there dude. i also thought it was cute. i liked the way you portrayed jennifer. like shes still herself, and not a complete demon. lol at the end there. loved it
Melanie-Kisaragi chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
I agree with everyone else, this was really great. It would make an amazing story if you continued it, I mean...I'm pretty sure most have hoped for something like that out of Needy and Jen. Great one shot!
usagi-neko chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
Continue with another chapter.. please!

PMASAP!
Avarenda chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
Wow Fembuck, you've done it again. Another excellent Oneshot. You really should consider writing a multi-chapter Jennifer's Body fic.

The ones you have tend to be fairly kick a*, so i'd be very psyched to see more.

Thanks for sharing.
xjadedjoy chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
Ha ha, that's definitely the way it should've went. Definitely. That was mega hot and super adorable. I think I'm gonna re-read it, again. So, very in character. Amazing job. :]
NOTxINx2xLABELS chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
That was awesome! Great job!
Ley93 chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
That was an awesome oneshote mate. You should write more. )
LivinginBedlam chapter 1 . 11/27/2009