Reviews for Not Quite Aces
Pseudologia Fantastica chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Wow! Fluffy and hot! I love this combination :D
Scorpu'la chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
WOW... Looved it!

It's sexy hot, adorable, and frickin' hilarious!

If it was a pet I'd keep it ;)

Keep up the great works of art!
Team Alice-Bella chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
*does the sexy kitty growling noise* lol love it! -
DreamingOfMyGirl chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Once again fembuck, you've got another SEXY fanfic... is this going to be a series...? that would be really nice... *hint hint nudge nudge* *pouty looks*

raven
FaBAMF chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Oh god that was awesome You had awesome dialogue and the teasing was entertaining. XD i wasnt gonna even read fanfics for it till yours arrived in my inbox. It was awesome!
Alexawynters chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
“I can has Needburger now?” - lol, win.

OMMFG THAT WAS HILARIOUS! when jen was asking to 'eat' needy lol i died. epic dialogue there dude. i also thought it was cute. i liked the way you portrayed jennifer. like shes still herself, and not a complete demon. lol at the end there. loved it
Melanie-Kisaragi chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
I agree with everyone else, this was really great. It would make an amazing story if you continued it, I mean...I'm pretty sure most have hoped for something like that out of Needy and Jen. Great one shot!
usagi-neko chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
Continue with another chapter.. please!

PMASAP!
Avarenda chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
Wow Fembuck, you've done it again. Another excellent Oneshot. You really should consider writing a multi-chapter Jennifer's Body fic.

The ones you have tend to be fairly kick a*, so i'd be very psyched to see more.

Thanks for sharing.
xjadedjoy chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
Ha ha, that's definitely the way it should've went. Definitely. That was mega hot and super adorable. I think I'm gonna re-read it, again. So, very in character. Amazing job. :]
NOTxINx2xLABELS chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
That was awesome! Great job!
Ley93 chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
That was an awesome oneshote mate. You should write more. )
LivinginBedlam chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
Wow *.*

Amazing writing, I wish it could have happened like this 3
silverscreen crush chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
now this was aces
1010'jin chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
You...I...what...HOW? No, really. How do you manage to crank these insanely good fics out again and again? Words fail me. In any case, I'm not complaining. In fact I'd say that this is really making me want to go watch Jennifer's Body right NOW-when it's dark and shadowy and just a tad bit creepy outside. So...good job, haha.
49 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »