Reviews for Alternate 2: RebelClan
Ash chapter 17 . 3/7/2010
KEP WRITING!
Nirazilaa chapter 17 . 2/12/2010
How sad... Well, that was a great chapter ending; very poetic, and you made the slightly cliche' ending of the setting sun different by them abandoning the sun. Very nice!
Quince's Blue Moon-Chillflower chapter 17 . 2/12/2010
Yes! Another chapter! I'm glad that they all found each other and revealed their powers to each other. I wonder what happened to Saberheart... The wait was worth it! It was a fabulous chapter and I can't wait for the next book to come out!

Keep on truck'in~Wolfstar, the Master of Shadowclan
Sing a Song for the Moon chapter 2 . 2/7/2010
Okay do NOT read unless you can take a bit of flame.

You did very good on the story, very strong and very detailed. Which can be hard to come by even in my own stories. :)

And now here's the FLAME-(Do NOT read unless you cannot handle)

Skydapple, Adderstripe and Skydapple are totally godmodded(Meaning invincable or can take no damage.) With the whole Adderstripe can slipe into ANY crevice, Skydapple can create a liquid sheild in his fur making it INVULNERABLE unless he is dehydrated, which doesn't happen often.

Fawnflight has telekinesis.

Wildfire can change into an eagle and Bluepaw/pelt/star is definatly mary-sue.

You probably set it up like this on purpose but you could have set it with a little more faults in some characters since it was sort of predictable.

Sorry it that seems harsh, I just felt you could have done a bit better because it didn't make sense.
JessicaHopeWishes NotLoggedIn chapter 15 . 1/3/2010
Oh my gosh. That was awesome! But they've been found out! Oh no! Very awesome! I loved it.
Quince's Blue Moon-Chillflower chapter 15 . 1/2/2010
Wow... Rebelclan was driven off, is this the end of the book and there'll be another sequel? I like my character, she's so mean and smart. I feel sorry for Nightblaze and the rest of Rebelclan. Did Saberheart die? Hope the next chapter comes out soon!
Nirazilaa chapter 15 . 1/2/2010
They've been found out... XO Well, I feel bad for that eagle; Wildfire was right in saving it the torment of being eaten by the WolfClan cats. LET THE REBELLION TAKE NEW STAGE~
MarvelMoonflower chapter 14 . 12/25/2009
Brightcloud's in it again! I loved the chapters so much! More soon?
Quince's Blue Moon-Chillflower chapter 14 . 12/25/2009
Nightblaze finally gets her warrior ceremony! She deserves it! It was surprising to me at first that Starclan didn't want Tanglepaw to warn the clans...but after a while it made sense.

Keep on truck'in~Wolfstar, the Master of Shadowclan
Nirazilaa chapter 14 . 12/25/2009
Cue the internal struggle of Tanglepaw! Wow... this was really good. I feel bad for Strongheart.

Sorry it's so short.
Nirazilaa chapter 13 . 12/22/2009
Oh wow... Daypaw's met his true heritage. The others will be devastated, and I have a feeling a certain SOMEONE who hid him will get in quite a bit of trouble.
Quince's Blue Moon-Chillflower chapter 13 . 12/22/2009
Aw; Daypaw found his real family! I wasn't expecting that at all. I wonder if he'll return one day. What will Nightpaw's reaction be? Or Bluepelt's? Can't wait to see!

Keep on truck'in~Wolfstar, the master of Shadowclan
Nirazilaa chapter 12 . 12/20/2009
*sigh* Sweet, sweet Darkmoon. You really need to stay calmer. Being docile may suck, but it's better for the SEPARATE clans.
Quince's Blue Moon-Chillflower chapter 12 . 12/19/2009
Darkmoon is annoying in this chapter. She can't get her mind strait. The part I liked the most was when Sunpaw said Blazeepaw was looking up at the stars... Keep up the great work!

Keep on truck'in~Wolfstar, the master of Shadowclan

(P.S: There's a new poll up on meh profile)
Quince's Blue Moon-Chillflower chapter 11 . 12/19/2009
What? Rebellion? In MY Wolfclan? NEVER! (Haha)

That was really skilled chapter; but you should make them longer so people can be happier. This story is awesome!

Keep on truck'in~ Wolfstar the Master of Shadowclan