Reviews for PDA
Silverock chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Super cute! Loved it!
bookish327 chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
I have to say, there's nothing better, in my book, than the thought of Booth & Brennan, happily ever after. :-D
CupcakeBean chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
This was so cute! Loved it! )
fuzzyfirebunny chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Aw cute :) Booth and Brennan will still be Booth and Brennan in thirty years. Of courrsse :)
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
that was good loved it
Savior Emma Swan chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
Whew! Nice to see a non-episodic fic from you, though those are always excellent. I love established relationship fics- if TPTB aren't going to throw them together we might as well pretend that they already are! Nice work, reading your stories always makes me happy. :D
JlovesA chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
Very Cute! Need a little out of character sometimes to help satisfy all us fans who are waiting for the day when they really get together! I also liked how you said they will always be Booth and Brennan :)

Hazmatt chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
Adorable story! I love it! Absolutely perfect!
csiAngel chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
Hee awesome fluff :-) Very cute and fun and I could definitely see them like that when they eventually admit their feelings to each other. Oh and I particularly love the women making disgusted comments as they passed. Hhol! Thank you :-)
CreATiveGenIuS18 chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
oh very naughty love it so much pda haha so out of character but booth he could convince mee haha very good

xoxo crazy hot
jacklynvt11 chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
That was hilarious. Loved it. I really enjoyed reading this one. Great job. :)
MickeyBoggs chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
Ah, memories of Love Among the Steele! There are so many similarities between the two shows. It always amuses me when folks compare Bones to Moonlighting - it's much more like Remington Steele in my book! Thanks for a cute little story and I could totally picture exactly what you had in mind.

If you can, check out Stephanie Zimbalist in the 1-woman show about Katharine Hepburn called "Tea at Five", playing in Santa Barbara throughout December. I saw it in St. Paul in 2007 and it was fabulous.
Suzotchka1 chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
This story was so great!
Copper's Mama chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
great story, loved it. loved how she specified in the last two episodes that booth is the only one that gets to call her "bones".

can't wait to read more from you!
here-not-there chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
right now, i don't are if the characters are slightly out of character or not! this story was wow...*fans* LOL

this is one of the times when you follow up with one of your famous "against the door" scenes.D