Reviews for Angels We Have Heard
darkphoenix2345 chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
Supernatural Fan Fiction Monthly Awards Review:

You have a true gift in writing. I felt like I was right at Cas' side through his journey. I found no grammatical or spelling errors. Great job!
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 11/20/2015
Supernatural Fan Fiction Monthly Awards Review: November 2015

I know this story was meant to show all of the places Castiel was searching for, but not finding God, but I found it a little choppy in the beginning. There were a lot of jumps, with small paragraphs, which made it a little hard for me to become invested. Later on, about halfway through, the paragraphs held my attention more, as the urgency of Castiel looking for God while being hunted by another angel became apparent. I liked the way that Sam didn't seem to be quite as affected by Cas popping in as he used to be. It was as if he expected it. I was sad that Cas had to kill Iofiel, but she was going to kill him, so he had no choice. I liked the end, when Cas finally stopped to rest and spend time with the Winchesters.
BlackIceWitch chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
Supernatural Fan Fiction Monthly Awards Review:

This story should have been an episode, but there's no way they could've filmed it, not and capture the sheer timelessness of the action, almost surreal structuring and formless sorrow of Cas' search.

Extremely well-written, a delightfully skilled use of language, visualisations were perfect, imagination opened wide, full throttle. Castiel's characterisation was flawless, for the angel he was when we first met him, a warrior of God and an observer. I'm forced to wonder why he thought God - with the universe to choose from - would be on earth, but that was canon.

Thank you for a very enjoyable sojourn with the angel on his quest to find God.
Snovolovac chapter 1 . 9/19/2015
... wow.
rivendellelve chapter 1 . 3/31/2015
awesome oneshot
Jest'lyn Tal chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
Oh, I am loving your stories. You do such an amazing job of solidifying the struggles cas must go through without it being melodramatic or over played. Mastered showing, not telling and it feels so beautifully layered. I am going to be sad when I've finished reading all your work!
Britmom chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
Hands down, this is my favourite Cas story yet. He's vulnerable, confused and lost; just perfect. And his interaction with the boys is voiced brilliantly. I love it, thank you!
Wandering the Arid Sea chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
This is epic.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/8/2014

The feels.

(But imagining Cas with penguins is like... OMGOMGOMG CAS WITH PENGUINS XDD)
Nostalgic Beauty chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Wow I love the way you describe Castiel's perception of the world. It makes sense that it's not at all linear since time seems to be a fluid concept to angels. This was very well done.
smokeyadrenaline chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
This is sad.
partlysunny chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Wow, that was so good. Thank you for that!
Esher chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
I love your description of Castiel's search. All of your shorts for the series are excellent.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »