Reviews for Angels We Have Heard
... wow.
rivendellelve chapter 1 . 3/31
awesome oneshot
Jest'lyn Tal chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
Oh, I am loving your stories. You do such an amazing job of solidifying the struggles cas must go through without it being melodramatic or over played. Mastered showing, not telling and it feels so beautifully layered. I am going to be sad when I've finished reading all your work!
Britmom chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
Hands down, this is my favourite Cas story yet. He's vulnerable, confused and lost; just perfect. And his interaction with the boys is voiced brilliantly. I love it, thank you!
Wandering the Arid Sea chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
This is epic.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
;_;

The feels.

(But imagining Cas with penguins is like... OMGOMGOMG CAS WITH PENGUINS XDD)
Nostalgic Beauty chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Wow I love the way you describe Castiel's perception of the world. It makes sense that it's not at all linear since time seems to be a fluid concept to angels. This was very well done.
smokeyadrenaline chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
This is sad.
partlysunny chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Wow, that was so good. Thank you for that!
Esher chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
I love your description of Castiel's search. All of your shorts for the series are excellent.
Ryne42 chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
This was absolutely gorgeous. You moved me to tears in several places, and most of all when Castiel killed his sister. Somehow you managed to capture his otherness, the scope and power and sense of grandness that makes him an angel of the Lord, and yet I get such an overwhelmingly human sense of tragedy from this story. His observations of Dean, and especially Sam, are so spot-on and insightful. I'm relatively new to the Supernatural fandom and completely knew to this fandom's fanfiction, but let me tell you, you have set an impossibly high bar when it comes to characterization. Your writing is utterly beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing this.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
oh, poor Castiel! I love his character, you did a very good job of capturing him.
Nellas Aldarion chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Nicely done. I think you did a very good job capturing Cas's detachment and wonder and lonliness. It's a good read with good insight into the character.
stars4redvines chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
This is just so amazing... Just looking at how hard that it would have been for Castiel... Just amazing. I loved this and I am definitely seeing what other wonderful stories you have written. :)
NQSAnon chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Wow. Just... wow. Brief, beautiful, powerful little vignettes from Castiel's point-of-view (and did I mention that you write him perfectly? It could stand more mentioning). It's all very realistic in terms of character and event-why didn't we ever think about how hard Castiel had it, angels hunting him all over the world too? The Winchesters had it easy.

Brilliant, brilliant fic. Thanks for sharing with us!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »