Reviews for A Little Healing
thedarklordsfavoritedungeonbat chapter 28 . 1/25
this is excellent, perhaps you might consider writing a sequel?
daithi4377 chapter 28 . 4/9/2014
I liked this story. It actually dealt with the trauma of Harry's life very well,not a lot of detail that you knew what had and was happening. The only thing I would have liked to see was a bit more detail to explain tbe variances from Canon. Dumbles, sev and Sirius were still alive, obviously something was Remus. Bjt what happened to Ron and Hermoine. Why was he knows New York. But other than that it was really brilliant story.
daithi4377 chapter 27 . 4/9/2014
LOL poor Poppy shocked before school even started.
daithi4377 chapter 26 . 4/9/2014
Why didn't they get pants and shirts wouldn't he need those just as much as robes.
daithi4377 chapter 25 . 4/9/2014
Yes he might be growing up but be is still the cheeky brat that was the bane of Hogwarts during school.
daithi4377 chapter 24 . 4/9/2014
Ithink that will be the hardest thing for Harry to accept, that he is indeed a beautiful many worthy of love, a man who can give and receive that love.
daithi4377 chapter 23 . 4/9/2014
That was a beautifully written chapter.
daithi4377 chapter 21 . 4/9/2014
Dumbles is still alive. Wonder if Harry will be able to handle the reaction of people that he and Sev are together.
daithi4377 chapter 19 . 4/9/2014
Because his mouth leads. Store his brain lol.
daithi4377 chapter 18 . 4/9/2014
In one of the stories I read it was explained to Harry that Mother magic and some of the ancients had put a decree or whatever in place that meant that even in cases of muggle or wizard tape you are still a virgin till you willingly give your virginity away. Very apropiate for this story. I like to think that that would apply here. It will still mean a, ot of mental healing but it may help it be a bit quicker.
daithi4377 chapter 15 . 4/9/2014
Yep that's the immature Sirius that we all know...Wonder when he was going to show up.
daithi4377 chapter 12 . 4/9/2014
I'm surprised they made it shopping without Harry being swarmed.
daithi4377 chapter 11 . 4/9/2014
Wasn't near bloody or vicious enough. He ignored the cries in all the years what difference will it be now.
daithi4377 chapter 10 . 4/9/2014
It's going to take a long time to reveal layer upon layer of damage.
daithi4377 chapter 8 . 4/9/2014
Everyone has their stories though I'm surprised the Lucius has scars.