Reviews for Twilight FAQ
Guest chapter 4 . 8/30/2013
They're plotless at best.
NO, YOU'RE SHIT IS FUCKING PLOTLESS, BITICH (not u, . )
Guest chapter 4 . 8/30/2013
Which cover? Say it with me, people: a coherent sentence contains a conjugated verb (or just a participle if you're feeling lazy), a subject, an object, and in the case of this sentence, A GENITIVE, BITCHES.
WOW! BIG WORDS! *rolls eyes&* YOU GET A GOLD STAR! :(
Guest chapter 3 . 8/30/2013
It takes concerted effort to wrote something this bad.
Oh, excuse me, I thought u were just that AWFUL!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/30/2013
Bella is a whore, and a weak, personality void insult to women
Oh, no, no, no ma'am. I BLAME YOU! :( :( GIVE ME BACK MY BRAIN CELLS! AHHHHHHHHHH!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/30/2013
Q. What are the characters' biggest mistakes in Eclipse, their tragic flaws?
Probably the fact that they were dumb or unlucky enough to get roped into my sick sadistic excuse for a book.

OK, THEN GIVE ME ALICE, THEN GIVE ME ALICE,THEN GIVE ME ALICE! I COMMAND U *looks down* I think I just broke my key bored
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Q: WHY'D YOU WRITE THIS? More importantly, WHY'D YOU MAKE SOMEONE LIKE BELLA...that's just SAD!

What does Bella look like?
Short, brown hair, brown eyes… wait… that's me…
EVEN SADDER!
TheDarkSideLovesCookies chapter 4 . 9/28/2012
lolololololololol :D.

This is amazing.
scorchedtrees chapter 4 . 6/5/2012
This was really freaking funny.
ilikechocolatemilktoo chapter 4 . 1/24/2010
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA that is all
deeplyshallow chapter 4 . 11/27/2009
*laughs* that was good - I was smirking all the way through that - my decision to brave my way to the Twilight section to laugh at the books through infintly better parodies paid off!
The Fourth Bride chapter 4 . 11/27/2009
hahahhahahahahahahahahah...

Fursplode! hehe.

Anne Rice ripoffs! hihi.

hahahahha...

(and so on and so forth)
MsSailorman chapter 4 . 11/26/2009
This is so clever. Some of these answers had me quite literally laughing out loud. A lot of times people write lol just to fill in space, but I mean it. I did the whole serious belly laugh thing. Not my most attractive moment, but whatever. Completely worth it. Good job and keep on writing spoof and parodies like this. Freaking hilarious. You might also want to change the rating on this to teen. There is the swearing issue. But aside from that, I was cracking up. FANtastic!
T Achelle Cullen chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
Lmao lol lol omg that was hilarious.!