Reviews for Named
cindylili chapter 1 . 2/2
I love the idea of Foxface being part of a street gang, it fits well with her sly persona. After A Fox's View, I got used to thinking of Foxface as Lysandra Newton, but this is still good.
Fleur24 chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
I really like how you delved in what Foxface's life might have been like growing up in District 5. This was really interesting to read.
EverchangingWords chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
That was so cool! I wish we could know her real name...
Clove1113 chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
I like this vertion of Fox! It ties in well with 'a foxes view. Great writing as always!
gabz1197 chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Wow. Loved That story. It was so captivating, I couldn't put my laptop. I found this story throught the Victory:... storys (really loved Blood Ruby). I have been A long time Fan of Caisha, but I think I like your fanfics better (also love the fact your a kiwi(The first I have encountered on fanfiction))
HisLittleBunny chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
I've always been really curious about Foxface, and I've read some really good 'behind the scenes' stuff with her, but I have to say this is one of my favorites so far. It's so real and deep and it makes me pity her. Great job.
ladyvaderDC chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
This definitely deserves more reviews! I liked how you brought out different dimensions of foxface's character in a single chapter, through different stages of her life. Convincing and a great read :)
i-am-foxface chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
This story is awesome :-) I love how you portrayed foxface and your writing is really deatiled :-)
Zeviz chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
The series of scenes from different stages of life works very well here.
Phoenix Refrain chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
I really liked the insight into her past. It really makes you love her all the more.
Tawnyfur chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
(wails) Why couldn't Foxface have used her awesome sly moves to escape from the arena so she didn't have to die? She was so cool. I kind of wish we were told her actual name, but then we wouldn't have stories like this one painting a background for her. This was written in a very interesting style! I liked how you jumped around from Foxface to Foxy to Serena; it kept the story interesting. It actually makes sense that Foxface was a street urchin at some point or another in her life; it certainly explains how she got to be so cunning and sneaky.

xD Serena Foxwood! That's just too hilarious. Maybe some ancestor of hers picked the surname to match his facial features? Just a thought. Very intriguing story!
athy chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
This was REALLY well written.
Maya Moon chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
I love this. I love how you have given more dimension to the character that Katniss and Peeta saw from only one angle, it's so believable and really heartwarming. Definitely favourited! :)
jayfeather97 chapter 1 . 10/2/2010