Reviews for A Haunting Kind Of Memory
hello tweety chapter 14 . 2/18/2014
hey i just want to ask if youre gonna finish your story. You know, just to have your readers some closure?
GaarasBloodRose chapter 14 . 1/6/2014
Well, you've got me hooked. Like a fish on a line, seriously. I have a physical NEED to know what happens next! Please please please update soon!
NaruTardisXD chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
So far, so good! Loved the first story and I am very excited for this one! Keep it up! :)
misuky7 chapter 14 . 5/28/2013
Oh I do hope you continue this story. I am pretty addicted to this AU. lolz :3
fireflyhunn920 chapter 14 . 4/15/2013
Are you going to possibly finish this story? OR atleast write like a last chapter quick summary of what happened here and what happened with our two mains? PWEASE?
moye chapter 14 . 1/22/2013
although this review is late, and most likely will be over looked due to the inactivity of this account, i just want to say very well done. I don't believe you are given proper credit for your character expression, plot development, and writing style. I enjoyed reading this and hope you are getting the reviews you deserve on your new account.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/25/2012
When I think of hidan I think of a gang person! :P
xXHiyumi-chanXx chapter 14 . 11/22/2012
Ooooo so much tension. I love it. PLEASE tell me you havent quit on this story!
RachelTheSilentKunoichi chapter 14 . 10/23/2011
I hope you update! I love this story sooo much, and its predecessor! 3
Visperidia chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Sad to see that you have given up on these stories ): But I understand.
CidySmiley chapter 14 . 7/9/2011
I need more of this fic! It's completely and utterly fantastical! I love love love it:) loved the first one too. its awesome.
Samurai-chan chapter 14 . 7/6/2011
Why aren't you updating! I hope your going to keep going with this story. I really like it! lol I just love Hidans' reaction to what Temari said, it was so funny! Keep going! More! :D
Daehyunnie chapter 14 . 5/1/2011
Wha- but. but. wha?

WHY AREN'T YOU UPDATING?

Bravery-Homunculus chapter 14 . 3/26/2011
OMG! Please update this sequel soon! I want to read/see Hidans reaction to Temari being pregnant. XD I could imagine when she said it and him spitting out his milk XD It was hilarious. Anyways update soon
shadow-in-the-endless-darkness chapter 14 . 3/21/2011
I have read the last one and this one and they both made me cry... I love your storys... hehe but... how did they get together so easily? Not even a fight... though it would make things overly complicated and then they would never be together right? Just a though.