Reviews for A Christmas Apology
Celestial Moon chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Nice!
8675309 chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Aww, this one was really cute! Love to see that side of Tony. Well done, loved it!

xoxoxo
dracosnumber1girl chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
So awesome! I love NCIS and Tiva. Except that I kind of want Tony for myself...I'm pretty sure that he is (post-Jeanne) the perfect guy. He went to THE Ohio State University, and kicks bad guy ass. You did a great job of showing a sweet side of him. Great job!
mag721 chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
loved it! I love Tony and Ziva together!
christiangirliemiranda chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Aww! I love it! Definitely one of my new favorites!
sianla chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
aw I loved it, I could actually imagine this happening on the show. he has to give it to her, or Gibbs it has to be one of these two, but I could see him doing it more than likely. i liked Kate too, but I love Ziva I think she's awesome and her and Tony are great together.
gsr4ever chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
Aw this was really good. Nice job!
emmysaysss chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
this was a really good story. i wish this really would happen... i could imagine it so well.
tonysmel chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
This was so perfect. If Tony does'nt give Ziva a necklace, or they go a different way and have someone else give it to her, the groans of Tiva fans everywhere will be deafening! I like how Gibbs sees what is happening and accepts it(yeah, he has no idea what's going on with these two, lol!). Nice story, thanks .
Bewitching the mind chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
wow this was great.

you write beautifully!

not a shallow, amature fanfic at all!

keep it up
amber chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
awe! that was really sweet. : ) and i know what you mean. i miss kate and all, but i like ziva much better, and tony and her have major chemistry. just wish the writers of the show would actually DO SOMETHING about it. hehe. anyhoo, it was really sweet and i enjoyed it immensly. : )
EowynGoldberry chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
That was sweet.
zats chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
A great story to read. Like you I liked Sasha in the first couple of years, but Cote is much more suited to the role. Throw in the tiva and wow.
ZivaDavid-DiNozzo chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
It's not exactly what I see happening, but I still like it. Beautifully written.
janet brown chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
very well written enjoyable reading