Reviews for K On Daisuki!
Guest chapter 8 . 1/28/2013
Mooooore!
Guest chapter 4 . 1/28/2013
Lol
Don't like the fact you made them lesbians when they

Arent
AAKMGJHQWGKJLOLJNBVVCHXCGFDSR chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Kawaii!

You've captured each character's personality perfectly! I'm just imagining it in my head as I'm reading. _
Major Mike Powell III chapter 8 . 5/10/2011
Well, well, soldier...

This was very, very nice!

Nothin' like a winter escape to let LOEV loose! LOL

Every chapter was H-I-Larious, FLUFFy and specially painful in chapter 3. OUCH! Poor Mugi! A

And LMAO at Bazonkers! LMAO THAT was N-I-CE!

ROFL at the Ouija game. ROFL

And then! O LOEV! YuRi! :DDDDDDD

By the way, I see what you did there! ;D

ROFLOL

N-I-CE work, marine!

Semper-Fi! Carry on!
Yojo YojobatSeamaid96 YT chapter 8 . 11/27/2010
I KNEW I wasn't the only one noticing how when mixing it up it becomes "YuRi"!

I loved reading this, it was fun and not OOC... with my current OTP... My fav fanfic!
Wafarasu chapter 8 . 3/14/2010
Wowee! That's..

-Arekushisu 089
Shuwa chapter 8 . 3/5/2010
No Ricchan belongs to Mio... .

Still as long as both are happy I'm okay with it.
Beth Cyra chapter 7 . 12/26/2009
Awesome, this chapter was almost to cute for words. I really enjoyed the play on Ritz crackers and even more Sugi wishing she had brought her camara. Although I still can't bring myself to read Mio/Ritsu, I am slowly starting to seriously like Ritsu and Yui as a couple.

Can't wait for the next update, and thanks for the wonderful one for the holidays
Beth Cyra chapter 6 . 12/23/2009
With one last gracious look, Ritsu closed her eyes, “Oh, evil.. demon.. monster.. eh…”

“Thingy,” Yui finished.

“Yeah, you! So, which of us attractive teenage girls looks the most…” Ritsu dove to the floor to stare at the planchette, “Appetizing?”

I don't know why, But I found this particular exachange between Ritsu and Yui to be extremely cute.

Anyways wonderful chapter, it is certainly going to be intrestig to see how the rest plays out. I loved Yui being scared for Ritsu and Mugi trying to get the two together.

I can't wait to read more and Happy holidays.
Gasian Gaond chapter 5 . 12/21/2009
lol Ouija

They're such a funny couple. Waiting for updates!
Zokusho chapter 5 . 12/16/2009
To enhance the mood (and to scare Mio more), they could have dimmed the lights and lit a candle. Anyway, looking forward for more!
Ascoeur chapter 5 . 12/10/2009
Lol, the three are playing some dangerous game...

I always thought, ever since I was a kid, Ouija was spelled "Wija" o.o... I've been living a lie!

I want to see what happens next! What will be the question, I wonder... :D

Update soon!

Beth Cyra chapter 5 . 12/9/2009
Haha this chapter was really cute and funny for how long it was. I really enjoyed Ritsu's sudden thoughtful question if she was fat after Yui bit her and got a real kick out of Ritsu scaring the heck out of Mio when she was talking about her hamster chewing his leg off. Other then that it was nice all around although I do wish that after what happened last chapter Ritsu would have had a funny/silly reaction to Yui's comment of when we get married.

Well I can't wait to read the next chapter and good luck on your finals.
Beth Cyra chapter 4 . 12/9/2009
Hmm to be honest I typically don't read K On material unless it is Yui and Mio together but there has been so little of later that I decided to take a chance and read this, and it ended up be being very fun to read and I actually would love to see where the story goes between Yui and Ritsu.