Reviews for A Believable Courtship
Please write an epilogue about the wedding and kenji, pleeeeaaase!
candybaron21 chapter 3 . 3/22
A really good story. :)
orchid14 chapter 3 . 2/4
Very fun read I liked the notion. Thanks for this!
eurielle chapter 3 . 11/4/2014
That was so sweet! I love how you could write three shots and give everything a story needs to have. Good job! $
riaanaa chapter 3 . 10/13/2014
This is good...I specially liked Kaoru's reasoning for not loving kenshin..
teshichan chapter 3 . 10/3/2014
Daaaaawwww! Always love a jealous, possessive Kenshin. :) though it hasnt been updated in a while, here's still hoping for one!
A Midsummer chapter 3 . 9/5/2014
These two are unbelievable, stubborn idiots both hell bent on their ways.
Mirasta chapter 3 . 8/16/2014
So much fluff. I think the all the plot bunnies must have contributed the fluff ratio, seriously this story is too cute.

On to somewhat valuable comments. I really like your characterization. Kaoru is strong without being too demanding or stubborn. I've noticed that sometimes people will overemphasize either her strength or her weakness, depending on their author or plot preferences instead of her actual character. You struck a very nice balance.

Although Battousai or the Rurouni don't make individual appearances, it makes sence considering it's an AU. You handle Kenshin's character really well. Considering the circumstances, there wouldn't be that much of a distinction between the two sides of himself.

You also treat Tomoe with more respect then she usually receives. More often than not, she is warped into a bitter, cruel, and ugly rival to the everlasting love of Kenshin and Kaoru. Even though she is a minor character in this fic, it nice to see her find her own happiness while still keeping her character intact. Everyone else was also handled very well, but they were minor enough in the story that I don't think it's necessary to say more without degrading into aimless rambling.

Your chapter lengths were very good, and honestly a rare treat. Each chapter felt complete unto itself, yet each additional chapter never felt unneccary or extraneous. The grammar and spelling were also great. Although they are minor things, they are so critical in separating a decent story from a great one. Plus the extra effort is much apreciated.

Another thing I like was that the story was rated correctly, without overly mature content. Ocationally fluff can only be found with overally mature... things. On the other hand, in the milder fics there isn't nearly enough romance to satisfy a sweet tooth such as mine. I love to find that rare gem that isn't too adult or too platonic, (even if it induces cavaties).

Overall I find it hard to criticize anything. Everything is very solid, if not fantastic. (Plus it's super fluffy, seriously, I think I'll need too floss for the next week). The one think that needs improving would be the discription. Although you write a good balance between dialogue and description, you only describe feelings and emotions. I would suggest expanding on other topics as well, such as; smells, sights, sounds and specific reactions. Admittedly for such a small and light story such as this, the narrative dosn't suffer at all.

In conclusion, you present good characters, a conclusive narrative, and a enjoyable story. Although nothing was particularly amazing or spellbinding, it a worked in the story's favor. If something did standout or was particularly insightful, it would have competed with the lighter tone and fluff. All and all it's a very good story that I'll probably read again when I'm on another Rurouni Kenshin kick. Thank you for the story and your time! Sorry if there are any spelling or grammar errors, (which is very likely) spell check doesn't like me much today.
-Mirasta
Guest chapter 3 . 6/20/2014
jaja pensaba que lo engaƱaba y jaja era una practica jaja y sano de chismoso
zoooaaa chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
Well, nice story. I am hoping if you can create one-shot of after marriage.
Sakura Crystals chapter 3 . 1/20/2014
this was a cute chapter, can't wait to see more of your stories!
QuiltedButterflies chapter 3 . 11/30/2013
This story had me grinning from ear to ear like an idiot. Every chapter was worth reading and the witty lines were spectacular. :)

This is certainly one of the best stories out there. :D
Yamashina Risaki chapter 3 . 9/22/2013
An elegantly-written fiction. I'm glad I came across :D Loved the sweet little details between the Kenshin the Majesty and Lady Kaoru. :)
Hana-chanS2 chapter 3 . 8/9/2013
omg! continueeeee please I am begging youuu. They are so freaking adorable and perfect and wow. I love this couple and how you portrayed them! I hope this review encourages you to continue because I would be sad if I never got to see the conclusion :(, you know? I'll always remember that there's a beautiful tomboy and a sexy king who can never get married because the author never got to that part. lol!
Hana-chanS2 chapter 2 . 8/9/2013
sappy? yes. BUT I LOVE IT. It's so sugary sweet! I can't get enough of it. I almost cried when Kenshin said forget everyone else and marry me. omg. Please write more fanfics like this. It's actually pretty hard to find well-written mush, you know? By the way... Kenshin is freaking sexy. I know he said it would have been a disappointment if Kaoru let herself be seduced, but... I'd shove him back on to the bed and take off my top saying "HELL YEAH" when he had her backed up against the bureau!