Reviews for Team Jethro
Ladyaloysius chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Great! Gibbs can bite my neck anytime!
Loads of Randomness chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
lols lols lols. I loved this so much even though i despise twilight
Favourite lines: ""You need better damn security," Jethro mumbled grumpily.

"What was that?" Jenny asked loudly, raising both eyebrows.

"Clearly, they're incompetent," Jethro snapped, glaring at her, "You've escaped again."

"That I have," she marveled, sounding amused, "I've broken loose of my captors to terrorize the city."" Maybe Gibbs should take over her ahem...security...
and
"It didn't occur to him that he looked absolutely ridiculous behaving like DiNozzo when his paper airplanes were taken away." love the simile
and
"He experienced fear. In all his years as a sniper, and subsequently as an NCIS field agent, he had never experienced terror like this." I know his pain
miss-tarletone chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Very fun story! I never fell for the twilight hype, vampires just aren't appealing to me.
Autopsy Gremlin chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
This made my day...
TEAM JETHRO!
(lol)
Shy Chey 97 chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
That was hilarious. Great job :))
JibbsGal1 chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Haha, very cute.
Miss Mila chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Some of my favorite parts:

-They seemed to be…*united*.

-"What is a Team Jacob?" he asked in the same wary whisper."Is it different from a Team Edward?" he asked. Jenny nodded purposefully. "Very," she said seriously.

-And they're apparently a part of a psychotic cult!

Hehehe, I did the exact same thing (mocking the movie) with my best friend when we went to see New Moon. Amen to Team Jethro.

You've outdone yourself, once again ]

Mila
The Sneezing Panda chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
yea, the movie was stupid. This fic gave me a whole new perspective on it. Definitely a crack!fic, I liked it.
beingKitKat chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Brilliant mocking the Twilight series. Man, I couldn't even bring myself to watch New Moon because Twilight was such a disappointment.
Stepheyy chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
Oh Geez what did Gibbs do to sit through that torcher? GEEZ I wouldn't even sit in the theare to watch Twilight or New Moon. I even refuse to watch New Moon and I fail to see what all the fuss is about. I can't even get past chapter ten on Twilight cuz its too goddamn whiney.

No offence if you actually like it I just can't stand it becuase im not a normal girl. I hate the color pink I hate girly things but the only girly thing I really like is my cellphone I havent had one in almost a year and im dieing.
SMackedHuddyFan16 chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
i loved that xD that was so great :D
SacredAir chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
This story made my day! (And the freaky thing is that I could actually visualise Jenny and Gibbs at the cinema whilst reading this).

I accompanied some friends to the UK Twilight premiere, so Gibb's terror is somewhat familiar!

I have to say I did enjoy reading the Twilight series, but I think the whole movie hype has been completely blown out of proportion (though I will admit that I find Taylor Lautner and Rob Pattinson very attractive!)

A very enjoyable read, well done!

SacredAir
HesMines chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
loved it! (the twilight fan in me is threatening me with various forms of torture heehee)

okay, i love twilight. but the hysteria over the movies are a little OTT. i might think that taylor lautner is sex on legs...but thats besides the point.

3 of us went to see it (i satin the middle) - my friend to my left defended me when jacob took off his top and the one on my right glared at her. i thought she was going to jump over me to kill her. when edward left bella the one on my right cried while we stared at her going "you're actually crying...the book was so much sadder." then when edward came back everyone screamed and it was like "omg kill me now"

i felt so sorry for the boys in front of us who'd been dragged kicking and screaming by their girlfriend (im not kidding - we were there before them)

i shoulda just waited and got the dvd *shakes head* so yes, i can totally related to gibbs and this totally made my day D

HesMines x
Old stuff of Mine chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
This wasso very enjoyable. I must recommend to you the book "Nightlight" by the Harvard Lampoon. It is the best Twilight parody I have ever encountered.

Well Done,

S

(I'm Team Jethro too).
GeekLoveFan chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Holy crap. I just laughed until I couldn't breathe-until tears were literally pouring out of my eyes. Now, I'll be the first to admit I like Twilight, but I'll also say that I'm a high school teacher, so I know FIRST HAND what you're describing, and the screaming/squealing/OMGITSTAYLORLAUTNER gets old after awhile.

Brilliantly written and hysterically funny. Nice job.