Reviews for Secrets, Heartache, and Healing
Guest chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Very nice. I really like Leah now. I can see this B/J/L thing could actually work. I was nice to see Sam talk about his conflicting feels.
GendryMightBeComingBackSoon chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
A great story. Very well written.
Kaci chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
I've always felt very sorry for Leah. In SM's version it didn't feel like she got her happy ending. In your storyline, at least she has a chance at one!

Loved this, very well written.
goldengirl62 chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
well,i can understand her point in a way,but my sympathies

still lie with Bella,how will she deal with Jake and Leah

confiding in each other.

she says she feels free because of the imprinting with Jake

i am sure she could of felt the same if the imprint was with someone else also, and Bella would not have had been hurt.

why could it not have been with someone else?

she admits she does not like Bella but will be friends with her

for Jake,so she will do anything for Jake.

will Jake do anything for her too?

I sure hope,as i have said before,Bella is not forced to be friends with Leah and be around her alot,that would just be putting salt in the wound,to be around the woman,the man you love was truly meant to be with,his true soul mate.

i am still having trouble understanding why Jake had to imprint on Leah,what was the point of it?

is it so that Leah has a claim to Jake also,something to hold over Bella's head?

what was the point?

right now i still do not like Jake or Leah here.

all my sympathies and love goes to Bella.

i just see Jake as a man who gets to have two women in his life.
dirtychicken chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
Thanks! It is nice to see inside Leah's head.
bmthespian chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
Good companion piece. Nice to see things from Leah's POV
ILuvWolves chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
I always felt Leah got the short end of the stick in the Saga. I could never hate her, because who wouldn't be angry and bitter if placed in her situation? I am glad you gave her some sort of peace with this imprint, no matter how much you threw us for a loop initially, LOL. Excited to see where the rest of your story goes.
hdg chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
actually

it sounds like leah is a sore bitch

you should make her happier